• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Mineplex Disco Party!!

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by cupojoedgfndiditlydobgdf, Apr 15, 2019 at 8:39 PM.

1. I would want to have a hub where theres a DISCO PARTY. It should obviously be night, and there should be lights coming out but I do not know if this can be coded There'd be pixeled light coming out of a giant disco ball in the air!

THIS CAN BE USED FOR HOLIDAYS

Posted Apr 15, 2019 at 8:39 PM,
    Last edited Apr 15, 2019 at 9:14 PM
  2. Acerna

Acerna

This would be interesting as a celebration for something special if it could be done! If you could go into more detail of what would happen, like what would be the disco ball and what color lights coming out and we're according to the lobby map, I support this +1

Posted Apr 15, 2019 at 9:00 PM
  3. hazeae24

hazeae24

The idea sounds pretty cool, but it would probably have to be used for a festive holiday, such as New Years. It's possible that we could temporarily changing the lobby to a New Years theme during Christmas, but I personally don't see us using a New Years themed lobby since we have tended to only use the winter themed. Even though I don't see Mineplex using this idea for a new lobby, I think it would be interesting to see different maps with this theme!
    +1

Posted Apr 15, 2019 at 9:07 PM
  4. lol, I hope you tell the devs

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 15, 2019 at 9:31 PM
  5. Jaekub

Jaekub

I'd love to see this. If you didn't know, in Java there's a hidden disco room and it's so fun to be in! I'd love to see a lobby with this theme for a holiday! +1

Posted Apr 17, 2019 at 8:21 AM