• 867 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9305 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex DEVELOPER Interview

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by Ryan14VT, Jul 9, 2019.

1. Hey guys! I got a special interview for you guys today! @ToonBasic has so kindly taken some time out of his busy developer life to do an interview with me for all you guys! This doesn't happen to often so enjoy! Thanks again to @ToonBasic

Posted Jul 9, 2019
    worldcom ✓, doeo and defectuoso like this.
  2. Oh this is the one I have been waiting for!

Posted Jul 9, 2019
    Ryan14VT likes this.
  3. I enjoyed the video as always Ryan! Interview @AGLThree next! can't wait for that one :P

Posted Jul 9, 2019
    Ryan14VT likes this.
  4. Me too!
    --- Post updated ---
    Thank you!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 9, 2019
  5. Howdy!
    Thank you once again Ryan for blessing our eyes with your contribution to today's Mineplexian society in which we thrive for your entertaining and helpful interviews. I'm so glad that getting interviewed is becoming a cool trend amongst staff members and we all cannot wait to get questioned and meet the legend himself. Thank you for your support.

Posted Jul 9, 2019
    AceSJus and Ryan14VT like this.
  6. Hey, as you saw me from the Lobby, thanks or yet again doing these interviews. Makes use know more about the staff members who are around the network and make us learn more about them. Can't wait to see more staff members you interview.

Posted Jul 9, 2019
    Ryan14VT likes this.