• 1107 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9949 Players Online
  • 8842 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex dark mode

Discussion in 'Help' started by godzilla lover, Feb 22, 2021.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the title says it is their a dark mode i can use browsing through here? the white hurts my eyes i pratically have to turn on screen night light so it dosen't hurt my eyes

Posted Feb 22, 2021
    20LeeBrian1 and yvuggu like this.
  2. Sameee although it's planned

Personally I have it set to 100 for my night light, try that

this is also more suited for website feedback

Posted Feb 22, 2021
    20LeeBrian1 likes this.
  3. Hey! As the player has stated above, currently there is not an option for dark mode on the website. However, the idea of adding a dark mode feature has already been approved and is planned for a future website update, as stated by Marzie in this thread. There is no set time for when this update will be released, but hopefully it’ll be in the near future. As for now there’s not much you can do to combat the brightness of the website other than altering your brightness settings on your device while using the website if it is too bright.

Since your concern has been addressed, I’ll go ahead and lock this thread. If you have any further questions don’t hesitate to message me or another staff member found here!

Thread Locked — Concern Addressed.

Posted Feb 23, 2021
    CrackleHarvest36. likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.