• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3437 Players Online
  • 3437 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

MinePlex compatibility with Lunar Client

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by whatsupdoggie, May 10, 2021.

?

Should lunar client be allowed on Mineplex?

1. Yes

33.3%
  2. no

66.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey everyone,
    As always, MinePlex has always been my 2nd most favourite MineCraft server. But just to clarify that there is only one concern about this server it's not a really bad concern everything is now almost perfect (for me) in terms of lag, amount of hackers, minigames fun rate. But the thing is, I really don't know why Lunar client is not allowed on MinePlex. In case any admins/mods/staffs think that Lunar Client is an "unfair" or "hacked" client ; it's just a client which is really good for pvp it just boosts up your FPS and gives you smooth gameplay and has really good looking screen for your minecraft as shaders and included Lunar Client does actually give any hacks for you to turn on its just a really good PVP client.
    Apart from that, the server is great and I don't see why I shouldn't play MinePlex often.

Posted May 10, 2021
  2. Hey there @whatsupdoggie! To clarify, or to shed light on the current situation surrounding Lunar Client, you may find the reason it was banned and/or the current Status of Lunar Client here. The linked thread provides a brief timeline regarding the status of Lunar Client, and why the Client is no longer allowed for use on Mineplex.

Two of the most relevant/insightful quotes that can be found in the thread that I've linked above comes directly from one of our Quality Assurance Members, and the other from one of our Developers.
    • "After several months of testing and researching Lunar's behavior on the server, we have found many irregularities when compared to Vanilla from 1.8 through 1.16" (Quoted from one of our Quality Assurance Members)
    • "Lunar is changing behavior that it shouldn't be" (Quoted from one of our Developers)
    One of the most frequently asked questions surrounding Lunar client is, "Will it ever make a return to Mineplex?/Will it ever be allowed again?"

As outlined in the thread, Mineplex has been in contact with Lunar to inform them of their clients issues, and now it's up to their team to fix their client. Once they fix their client, I'm sure after extensive investigation/testing, if both the Quality Assurance Team/Development Team find no further issues, it could potentially return as an approved Mod. As of right now however, we don't have any information on that process, and all of the public information on Lunar may be found in the thread I linked above. I hoped this helped, however if you have any further questions and/or concerns, please feel free to reach out to me! I will be locking the thread, as the question and/or concern has been addressed.

Thread Locked | Question and/or Concern Addressed.

Posted May 10, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.