• 1160 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11140 Players Online
  • 9980 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex Community Map Submissions Team

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Sunny / Slash, Jan 31, 2020.

1. IGN: Siwle

Discord: Rohan#6831

Reason You Want To Join: I want to join mainly to improve my building skills, get engaged more in the community and be a part of something big. I love talking to people and just messing around in my free time which pretty much makes me perfect for this team as I have a good amount of free time now and I can build all I want! I know a few people who have superb building skills and won't mind at all to give us a helping hand! I just want to be a part of something big and be a part of it as it grows. Doing something and not expecting anything back makes me feel like an amazing person and being a part of MCMST matches that exactly.

Rate your build skills on scale 1 - 10: 6-7.5

Rate your communication skills 1 - 10: 9-10

Posted Jun 9, 2020
    PROSTONE, Mathuu and BasicT like this.
  2. IGN : Pyu_08

Discord : Pyu_AUG#7278

Reason : Main reason that I want to join this team is to test and improve my building skills.
    Because of corona virus, I stay home all the time. I'm really bored when I have nothing to do, and this will help me to fill those times, and I also love to build.(I always spend 1~2 hrs a day to build) It will be great if I could join this team.

Rate your build skills on scale 1 - 10 = 7 - 8
    Rate your communication skills 1 -10 = 6 - 7 (I'm generally shy)

Posted Jun 9, 2020,
    Last edited Jun 20, 2020
    PROSTONE and Mathuu like this.
  3. Hey sunny, never knew this existed lol. I mean I'm not the best at building, but this seems cool O_o
    IGN: ZainM
    Discord: ZainM #1629
    Reason You Want To Join: mainly to improve my building, just seeing what others are doing, and collaborating with other people.
    Rate your build skills on scale: 6
    Rate your communication skills: 10

Posted Jun 10, 2020
    PROSTONE likes this.
  4. Quick Update-

-Currently working on an SG map and Speed Builders.
    -HUGELY in need of EU and AU builders, feel free to apply (trying to get more to be able to host meets for those timezones)
    -New Co-Leaders!! Mathuu and Prostone are now Co-Leaders

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 18, 2020
    Pyu[Cinia], Kiro and lotix like this.
  5. Posted Jun 18, 2020
  6. Applications are still open, I don't say on this thread when I accept anyone, but I do message people. The majority of people have been accepted and messaged on discord.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 18, 2020
    PROSTONE likes this.
  7. Alright, an EU person here to help out!

IGN: Thenorn
    Discord: Thenorn#5152
    Reason You Want To Join: I've got a brain full of ideas and I'm kind of deprived of social interaction so it may as well help with that lol
    Rate your build skills on scale 1 - 10: when alone probably a 3, in a team (especially with someone like @vili_gx <3_<3) it goes up to a 6 or 7
    Rate your communication skills 1 - 10: 7

Posted Jun 18, 2020
    Sunny / Slash likes this.
  8. IGN: BrookMarieXO
    Discord: BrookMarieXO#6208
    Reason you want to join: first and foremost, I enjoy building on Minecraft, and I always have. Master Builders is one of my favourite games on Mineplex, and I typically play it after a raging game of Survival Games! I personally believe my building skills could use some work, but I have a physical drive for improvement. Not only do I want to improve my overall skills, but I want to become more involved in the Mineplex community. As this server means a lot to me, I feel as if I could join some sort of “team”, I could give back to the server for the six years I’ve been here. Thanks!
    Rate your building skills on a scale 1 - 10: 5
    Rate your communication skills on a scale 1- 10: 8

Posted Jun 19, 2020
    AnimatedFox, Sunny / Slash and lotix like this.
  9. Hey! (:

IGN: HeyItsTay_
    Discord: HeyItsTay_#4836
    Reason You Want To Join: I have always loved building and have recently got back into it, I’m very good at the basics but I absolutely love detailing builds and find it so fun and relaxing. I think it’d be really fun to make maps and make friends along the way while improving my skills! (:
    Rate your build skills on scale 1 - 10: I’d say around an 8 because I’m good at basics and precise detailing but there’s always room to improve.
    Rate your communication skills 1 - 10: 10 just because I see myself as a people person and I always love making new friends and helping people.

thank you(:

Posted Jun 19, 2020
    Sunny / Slash and lotix like this.
  10. Discord: Kat9Ramp8ge#9798
    IGN: Kat9Ramp8geOnYT
    Reason I want to join: I want to have a more of a friendly experience with people. I also want to have my friend be more comfortable online because he is scared of getting hacked.
    Rate your building skills: 9 a solid 9
    Rate your communication skills: 8

Posted Jun 19, 2020
  11. IGN: AnimatedFox
    Discord: Fox.#9999
    Reason You Want To Join: I was actually recommended by a friend who's on this team! I really enjoy seeing builds/experimenting with them, which is why I'm applying. I'd consider myself an average builder and can definitely give my community input on upcoming builds/map submissions. I'm good friends with an experienced builder and over the years has seen his work and can definitely put that into my judgement on builds. I may not seem like the type that would know much about building but you can't really base it until you see me! I constantly play Speedy Builder and Master Builder so I'd love to hang out and help! Though, I'm not EU/AU, I have an interesting sleep schedule so I can be on during some of those times. I'm excited to meet new people and overall, get more involved with the community and its members!
    Rate your build skills on scale 1 - 10: 7-7.5
    Rate your communication skills 1 - 10: 9-10

Posted Jun 20, 2020
  12. IGN: orilly

Discord: Orilly#1078

Reason You Want To Join: I've been looking to develop my building skills for a long time, and no better way to learn than with friends, for a server I love. I already know xWand, PROSTONE and BasicT (from Plexus, the Mineplex-specific client I founded) I'm from the UK, so I fit the timezone needs (which I'm very happy about haha). I'm very passionate about making the server more enjoyable for every player, as nitpicky as I can get - especially the gamemodes Cake Wars, Survival Games, and Nano Games.

Rate your build skills on scale 1 - 10: 6.5

Rate your communication skills 1 - 10: 10

Posted Jun 20, 2020
    lotix likes this.
  13. Java IGN: ucyt
    Bedrock IGN: UCYT5040
    Discord: Ultimate Creeper#4689
    Reason You Want To Join: I really enjoy building, and I would love to help you guys! I also want to improve my building skills by seeing what the other members build.
    Rate your build skills on scale 1 - 10: 5
    Rate your communication skills 1 - 10: 7

Posted Jun 24, 2020
    crackle (gone...) likes this.
  14. - This still kind of exists, team kinda died, want to revive it though -

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 17, 2020
    Kiro likes this.
  15. I'm joining

Posted Oct 17, 2020
  16. vouch LOL

Posted Oct 17, 2020
    PhoenixSky likes this.
  17. Ign: SelfDefebse
    Discord: campd#7935
    Reason: I want to improve my building so I can eventually apply for a builder on MP. It will also be very helpful for me to analyze other peoples styles and apply it to my own building
    Rate build skills: 7-8
    Rate Communication Skills: 8-9

Posted Oct 18, 2020