• 1098 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 12582 Players Online
  • 11484 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex Community Map Submissions Team

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Sunny / Slash, Jan 31, 2020.

1. IGN: ShatteredAbyss_ (Java) and LT Tombstone 77 (Bedrock)
    Discord: it’s a blyke#9018
    Reason You Want To Join: I’ve always wanted to make maps for Mineplex! I could design great maps with the thoughts that I’ve had in mind for a while now. It’s be great to see them come to life. I have a lot of possible ideas for game maps, and I think I’d do a good job on the team!
    Rate your build skills on scale 1 - 10: Probably around an 8 or a 7
    Rate your communication skills 1 - 10: I’d say a 9 or 8

Posted Feb 2, 2020
    BasicT and xGetRekted like this.
  2. This seems like fun, I see no reason to not give it a go!

IGN: naete

Discord: Nathan#7665

Reason You Want To Join: For the last year or two, I have had a huge passion for building in Minecraft. I've submitted maps in the past and have had feedback on changes that need to be made before they can be accepted-- I'd like to remake these maps from scratch instead of just editing them and I couldn't think of a better way than having some help doing so. I have a lot of creative ideas and have been around these parts for a while.

Rate your build skills on scale 1 - 10: I would give myself a rating of 7.5

Rate your communication skills 1 - 10: In casual conversation, I would say 8 or 9 but when I'm in the building mood I often go quiet while focusing, for that reason I'll say 7.

Posted Feb 3, 2020
  3. IGN: Not_Gamer
    Discord: Not_Gamer#4885
    Reason you want to join: I want to get better at building, I want to participate in building an SSM map, and I'm a nerd with many friends.
    Rate your build skill son a scale 1-10: 6
    Rate your communication skills 1-10: 12

Posted Feb 4, 2020
    BasicT likes this.
  4. Heyo!
    IGN: Seanehhh
    Discord: Seanehhh#3414
    Reason I want join: I'm really good at building and most of my good friends are in the community! I'm looking to be more social and make even more friends.
    Building skills 1-10: 7
    Communication skills: 9

Posted Feb 5, 2020
    BasicT likes this.
  5. First map accepted and added on 4/24/2020, Rocky Ruins, Copy Cat map.

We are still looking for some more people for the team!!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 26, 2020
  6. Hey there!

I would be happy to join! However, I currently do not have Discord, which may be a problem.

Posted Apr 26, 2020
  7. That's so cool to see you guys already got yourselves a map onto the server by doing this program - really impressive and good work here! I'm not joining as building isn't really my passion, however, I wish you luck for all your new maps and I hope that we see some things coming out from this unofficial team!​

Posted Apr 26, 2020
    Pyu[Cinia], mat!, BasicT and 2 others like this.
  8. IGN: A_Platypus
    Discord: A_Platypus#1705
    Reason You Want To Join: Aside from an interest in helping with other builds, I am looking for some assistance with a map or two that I have already started.
    Rate your build skills on scale 1 - 10: 7?
    Rate your communication skills 1 - 10: 6

Posted Apr 27, 2020
    Sunny / Slash likes this.
  9. IGN: BedwarsParty
    Discord: BedwarsParty#6733
    Reason You Want To Join: I want to have fun building with others so I can gain more building experience, make new friends, and have fun. (also looking to join the build team, submitted an application earlier today)
    Rate your build skills on scale 1 - 10: 9
    Rate your communication skills 1 - 10: 8

Posted Apr 28, 2020
    lotix likes this.
  10. IGN: _Midnightt_
    Discord: Midnightt#0284
    Reason You Want To Join: I've never been great at building, and I've always wanted to improve. This seems like the perfect opprotuniy to improve my building skills!
    Rate your build skills on scale 1 - 10: 3
    Rate your communication skills 1 - 10: 9

Posted May 6, 2020
    crackle (gone...) likes this.
  11. IGN: zlxr
    Discord: Suspici0us#8295
    Reason You Want To Join: I’ve recently taken a liking to map building and would love to improve my building skills. I’m also always look for ways to be involved in the community, and as a MP veteran I know my way around the server and what specifications maps need for their respected gamemode.
    Rate your build skills on scale 1 - 10: 6.5

Posted May 6, 2020
    BasicT likes this.
  12. IGN : Cindaring
    Discord : Kira#2513
    Reason I want to join : I enjoy building things in my spare time when I’m not pvping! I would love to build maps!
    Building skills : 7.5
    Communication skills : 8.5

Posted May 27, 2020
    BasicT likes this.
  13. IGN: AjayMC
    Discord: Sir. Jay#1228
    Reason You Want To Join: When I build, I always try to make it look good, unless it is in a temporary gamemode. I have a passion for building so I'd love to join.
    Build skills: 8.5/10
    Communication skills: 8/10

Posted Jun 7, 2020
    PROSTONE and BasicT like this.
  14. IGN: ARareBlackBear
    Discord:ARareBlackbear#3128
    Reason You Want To Join: I love to build and I want to get better at building too, I hope to join the MP build team at some point too, but I need more experience and get better before I do that. I also already been building some maps!
    Rate your build skills on scale 7 - 10:
    Rate your communication skills 9 - 10:

Posted Jun 7, 2020
    BasicT likes this.
  15. IGN: xUmbreon
    Discord: Umbreon#6524
    Reason you want to join: I’d love to improve my skills at building and meet new people. I’ve always liked building, I just was never the best at it and would love to improve.
    Rate your build skills from 1-10: 5
    Rate your communication skills 1-10: 9-10

Posted Jun 7, 2020
  16. Good evening, Sunny / Slash!

This is a very unique and exciting community team! While it does center its focus around the improvement of Mineplex, it can also be a way to meet new Mineplexians and interact with them. Below is my application!

Application Template:

IGN: FabianTuck
    Discord: FabianTuck#9517
    Reason You Want To Join: I want to be apart of the Comunity Map Submissions team as I can meet more Mineplex Members, Improve Mineplex, and Serve as an Active Community Member. Going into this team, I will assist with any builds and help out any new members of the team to serve as a Leader.
    Rate your build skills on scale 1 - 10: A solid 7
    Rate your communication skills 1 - 10: 10

Posted Jun 7, 2020
    PROSTONE likes this.

17. Hello my favorite Sunny / Slash!
    You have convinced me to apply, so I shall!

IGN: PROSTONE
    Discord: PROSTONE#9674
    Reason You Want To Join: I have always had an urge to make a map whether it’s for a certain game or just because I was bored. I never had the proper tools, or took the time to read over the requirements ect. Joining this team would allow me to personally learn the ins and outs of mapmaking, as well as satisfying my urge to create a map. My goals on this team would be getting one of my maps accepted into the map rotation for one the games currently in mineplex! Thank you for giving the community such an amazing opportunity queen.
    Rate your build skills on scale 1 - 10: 8.5
    Rate your communication skills 1 - 10: 9

Posted Jun 8, 2020
    crackle (gone...) and BasicT like this.
  18. Yo @Sunny / Slash first of all nice that you and your team are doing this!
    I was wandering if I can also join the team to give people feedback in the server? I don't want to make maps for it tho, because then it will be to much work for me. So is that also possible? If it is then I will apply!

Posted Jun 8, 2020
    PROSTONE likes this.
  19. IGN: Ovenfrikandel
    Discord: egg#9648
    Reason You Want To Join: I don't really build much with other people and my build skills really need some improvement
    Rate your build skills on scale 1 - 10: 6,5
    Rate your communication skills 1 - 10: 6

Posted Jun 8, 2020
    PROSTONE likes this.
  20. IGN: Mathuu
    Discord: mathew#2279
    Reason You Want To Join: I want to improve my building skills, and I am more of a follower, rather than a leader.
    Rate your build skills on scale 1 - 10: 7

Posted Jun 8, 2020
    Johnny Welamton and PROSTONE like this.