• 1103 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 12574 Players Online
  • 11471 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex Community Map Submissions Team

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Sunny / Slash, Jan 31, 2020.

1. Hey!!
    I'm Sunny / Slash, the leader of the Mineplex Community Map Submissions team. In this team we build maps for mineplex, but we're not as strict as the build team. Its easy to get in as long as you have an interest in building and are a positive person. Every month starting in February, we are going to be submitting 3 maps. It will be the team's decision on what maps we do that month. Every week on Saturday at around 4pm CST everyone who can on the team has a build meet and works on the maps for about 2 - 3 hours. At any point during the day, you can message any Leader or Co-Leader on mineplex forums or discord to start up the build server for you and other people on the team (aslong as it isn't during school times).

Leader: @Sunny / Slash

Co-Leader(s):
    @lotix
    @Mathuu
    @PROSTONE

Members:
    @BasicT
    @pokyvessel52506
    @Knazamn | Skittles1052
    @ARareBlackBear
    @FabianTuck
    @xUmbreon
    @ZainM
    @xWand
    @MathMan1234

Application Template:

IGN:
    Discord:
    Reason You Want To Join:
    Rate your build skills on scale 1 - 10:
    Rate your communication skills 1 - 10:

(We do not need someone with a build portfolio or past build teams, just people willing to join and improve their skills).

Posted Jan 31, 2020,
    Last edited Jun 18, 2020
    Fusafez, anna., xWand and 13 others like this.
  2. IGN: Glummes
    Discord: Glummes#5169
    Reason You Want To Join: I would like to improve my building skills and collaborate with other builders.
    Rate your build skills on scale 1 - 10: 8.
    Rate your communication skills 1 - 10: 10.

Posted Jan 31, 2020
    BasicT and Sunny / Slash like this.
  3. invited you to the team on discord, my discord is SlashTheWarrior#5996

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 31, 2020
    Wiz2K, Glummes and BasicT like this.
  4. lol

Posted Jan 31, 2020,
    Last edited Jun 18, 2020
    Sunny / Slash and BasicT like this.
  5. Heyo!

This is super interesting Sunny! I really like how your making a Mineplex Community Map Submission build team! This is super cool for people who really want to help out on a map and want to see it go live on the server! It also is a way for people to show their building talent and really impress everyone! You also get to meet some amazing people and help out on possible future live maps! This is super cool and who knows, maybe I'll apply for it :eyes:

~Cheers!
    -spikecreates

Posted Jan 31, 2020
  6. IGN: BasicT
    Discord: BasicT#6646
    Reason You Want To Join: For the memes and laughs. Generally just to improve my building skills and learn new technique. I'm on the map testing team meaning I test maps instead of making them so it'll be nice to see the other side of the spectrum a little more I guess.
    Rate your build skills on scale 1 - 10: 0 - 10
    Rate your communication skills 1 - 10: 7 - 10

Good luck to anyone else applying xD

Posted Jan 31, 2020
    Sunny / Slash likes this.
  7. IGN: Snowing_
    Discord: Snowing_#5076
    Reason You Want To Join: I too, aspire to be a profound builder that works together with others to make sure we can construct the best quality maps for the Mineplex server. I'm also on the map testing team along with @BasicT, which means I will get to test these amazing maps once they have been finished. [​IMG]
    Rate your build skills on scale 1 - 10: 7
    Rate your communication skills 1 - 10: 8

Posted Jan 31, 2020
    Sunny / Slash and BasicT like this.
  8. This is a really cool idea! I have the most live maps out of anybody who's never been a Builder or an Owner, so believe me when I say that getting maps submitted is much harder than it may seem on the surface; @MCCharity can vouch. Even the most seasoned of builders may see themselves having a difficult time getting their builds through the application phase and into the in-game testing. As time goes on though, I'm sure you and the team will be figuring it out and getting a hang on it. I hope to be able to test y'all's maps in the future :^)

Posted Jan 31, 2020
  9. I am a build Lead on another server so would that help?? I know it says you do not need a build portfolio but still. I would really like to join this.

Posted Jan 31, 2020
  10. Either way, you can still apply being a build lead on a server or not. If you want to join this then you can apply.

Posted Jan 31, 2020
  11. IGN: Coolsickdude
    Discord: NinjaMaster895#3057
    Reason I want to join:
    I want to join to improve my building skills and make new friends in this team and just have some fun.
    Rate your building skills 1-10: 8
    Rate your communication skills 1-10: 8

Posted Feb 1, 2020
  12. IGN: lotix
    Discord: lotix#0001
    Reason You Want To Join: Just to improve my building skills and help out on a team, maybe improve my overall teamwork and work ethic also. I also like building :)
    Rate your build skills on scale 1 - 10: 8
    Rate your communication skills 1 - 10: 7

Posted Feb 1, 2020
  13. This is a really neat idea, and I wish everyone good luck who applies. I, myself, will not be applying since I'm not the best builder someone has seen, but I hope to see this grow!

Posted Feb 2, 2020
  14. I also wish everyone the best of luck and I imagine you will all make great maps. Unfortunately I do not play Java edition so I can’t apply.

Posted Feb 2, 2020
  15. Would do bedrock submissions, but they don't take those :c

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 2, 2020
  16. I am sad I cannot join. Your doing a great thing though for Mineplex!!

Posted Feb 2, 2020
  17. thanks, feel free to come back and apply if you ever get java

(btw, there's a typo in your signature)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 2, 2020
  18. Thx I’ll fix that

Posted Feb 2, 2020
  19. no problem c:

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 2, 2020
  20. IGN: xGetRekted
    Discord: it’s an isen#7076
    Reason You Want To Join: Improve my building and also because I want to get to build more, it’s always enjoyable and I love doing it.
    Rate your build skills on scale 1 - 10: 5
    Rate your communication skills 1 - 10: 9

Posted Feb 2, 2020
    BasicT likes this.