• 292 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2871 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex Community Discord server

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by AyyPanda, Dec 1, 2019.

1. Hello, my name is AyyPanda and I am here to bring not a new thing nesscearily to the community, but I just want to make the idea more known throughout the server and the playerbase. I will present my idea, then break it down into parts of this forum post. My idea, is to have a discord server where it has a decent amount of members, this would allow for a community to form in this discord server, which then people could meet new people and potentially find new friends in this discord server.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Part 1: Information on the server itself -
    The discord server will have sub-communites for almost each game on Mineplex, for example (Survival Games, SSM, cake wars, etc.) this way players can decide what game communities they want to be a part of in this server! Keep in mind, that sub-communities just means that there are smaller communities inside this discord for each Mineplex game. This server will also be recruiting staff members very soon, as I am sure I can not run this community server on my own. (More staff information can be found later in this post) The server will also have events, such as like special MPS events on a weekend, or maybe torunaments for some of the more popular games, like cakewars. This server is meant to buildE the Mineplex community together, and to expose players to brand new games if they haven't really played a certain game on Mineplex. Next, everyone is welcome including staff members! You don't have to have a donor rank or a staff rank to join this clan, you can just join for free! Another point of this discord server is not all about the games that the Mineplex server has to offer. This server is just to meet new friends and be able to hang out with the Mineplex community, while being able to join your favorite game's community in this discord server. Lastly, I have a bit of experience regarding hosting servers like this. I've hosted two servers like this, one for Mineplex and one for a completely different topic. The one related to Mineplex has a main forum post, which you can find that post here.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Part 2: Member recruitment -
    In order to become a member, please follow these steps below.

Your IGN:

Your discord:

Your favorite Mineplex game:

What is the best way to contact you to send you the invite to this discord server (A pm on the forums or a DM sent to your discord)

Final part: Staff recruitment:
    If you are interested in becoming a staff member for this community, please either DM me on discord, my name and tag is AyyPanda#9249 or PM me on the forums. Eventually, I will have staff applications based on the roles that this community requires but I'm just looking for a few people to fill up the highest ranks, this part of the post will be edited once I have a few members of the community who are leaders, etc. This part of the post will be replaced with how to apply.
    Conclusion: To conclude, this is how the server runs and everything, if you have any questions, concerns, or comments make sure to leave a post about this community in a reply! If you feel that the thing you need to say is more important or more private just to me, feel free to DM me on discord or just PM me on the forums and I'll reply as soon as I can.

Have an amazing day! :)

Posted Dec 1, 2019
    saltyfishhy likes this.
  2. Seems like a nice idea. I'm in!
    IGN: KerbalBoy
    Discord: KerbalBoy#4474
    Favourite Games: HoG, CW but I'm also getting into BH
    Contact me via. discord

Posted Dec 1, 2019
  3. Approved, contacted.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 1, 2019
  4. IGN: Knazamn (Java) or Skittles1052 (Bedrock)
    Discord: Knazamn #0769
    Favorite Mineplex Games: Speed Builders, Dragon Escape, and Nano Games. I am also starting to play Mine-Strike.

You can contact me both forums or Discord, but most likely Discord because I am on it 24/7 (not really but you know what I mean xD)

Posted Dec 1, 2019
    AyyPanda likes this.
  5. Your IGN: hapily (Java)

Your discord: hapily#1045

Your favorite Mineplex game: SSM (Super Smash Mobs)

What is the best way to contact you to send you the invite to this discord server (A pm on the forums or a DM sent to your discord) Discord

Posted Dec 1, 2019
    AyyPanda likes this.
  6. Two new approved members

hapily
    Knazamn

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 1, 2019
  7. IGN: Coolsickdude (Java)

Discord: NinjaMaster895#3057

Favorite game: Either cake wars or ssm

Best way to contact me: DM me or PM me

Posted Dec 6, 2019