• 1192 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6522 Players Online
  • 5330 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex Client - UI Concept

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by naete, May 7, 2020.

1. I guess you could say a thread by @orilly got me thinking on what I think a Mineplex Client should look like. I wanted to keep a minimal design while still tying into the Mineplex colour pallete and style while also making it look unique.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    From the home-screen, you can join a singleplayer world, multiplayer servers or directly connect to Mineplex. It also features a button to be redirected to the official server store in your chosen browser to purchase ranks, crates etc.

The main mod selection screen would be toggled with a simple keybind. It's all on one screen that you can scroll through, the mods have their names in this list and when you click on one of them, it would expand into settings for that mod.

Posted May 7, 2020,
    Last edited May 7, 2020
    Sqhil, orilly, PlebKingdom and 29 others like this.
  2. Wow! This is a really cool looking concept. I think this would be awesome and I love the look of it. I think you did a really nice job. I would most likely use this client if it came out.

Posted May 7, 2020
  3. Glad you liked it. I've updated the home-screen so that the third button (directly connect to mineplex) appears differently from the other two. I think it looks much nicer.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 7, 2020
    LazyBrayden likes this.
  4. This is actually a really cool idea and seems like an idea in which the staff team should potentially pursue cause this would be pretty fun to have.

Posted May 7, 2020
  5. I would use this , this looks amazing it’s very well made

Posted May 7, 2020
  6. I must say, that looks incredible! The client definitely fits around the Mineplex related theme, and is put together very well. I also like the fact that it differs from the clients I have seen. I would, for sure, want to use this if it was an actual client!

Posted May 7, 2020
    christxqn and LazyBrayden like this.
  7. You did a really good job with this idea! I would definitely use it if it actually was created and it would be really cool to see this available for use.

Posted May 7, 2020
    CrimsonComet likes this.
  8. Naete, this is awesome! Let's create something together.

Posted May 7, 2020
  9. Love the idea and the way it looks!

Posted May 7, 2020
  10. Looks great but I don't think Mineplex would make a client. Badlion pretty much switched to client only as it takes a lot of attention, funding, developers, etc. I think in theory it would make life easier for Mods, and I would want a MP Client, it just doesn't seem likely.

Posted May 7, 2020
  11. If you look at the thread which I talked about, I believe the person wants to gather a team and make a community based client; much like how the Hypixel community tied together to create Hyperium. It is no way official.

If @orilly has the contacts to make something like this possible, I could see it being approved and used by many people on the server. It of course wouldn't be official but features could be implemented to create a better experience on Mineplex.
    Feel free to start a conversation with me on here anytime, I'll reply as soon as I can.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 7, 2020
  12. Hey there! This is an AMAZING piece of a concept for something like this. As a Java developer myself and experience with making Minecraft clients (not hacked), I would love to join in if you do this, @orilly and @naete!

Posted May 7, 2020
    PlebKingdom likes this.
  13. That'd be amazing! My discord is Orilly#3380, please friend me, and we can make a server.

Posted May 7, 2020
  14. Hey!
    This looks incredible! I think that this looks very smooth, and clean and I just love the overall design of it. I love the artwork as well, it's incredible! The background is absolutely beautiful! This looks super good, and I can't wait to see more like this in the future!

Posted May 7, 2020
    orilly likes this.
  15. We're in the process of it! Naete and I are starting work on some design.

Posted May 7, 2020
  16. Very happy you think so! Nate and I are working on it right now. If you have any ideas, please send me a message on Discord!

Posted May 7, 2020
    CrackleHarvest36 and BaconAnEggs like this.
  17. This looks really cool! The design looks super professional and like something that you could expect if there was a Mineplex Client. I'd love to see this actually made!

Posted May 7, 2020
    CrackleHarvest36 likes this.
  18. Expect something in the future :)

Posted May 7, 2020
  19. I'm excited to announce that Nate and I are starting some brainstorming & design features today. If you'd like to find out more, please check out the post here. You can contact me through Discord.

Posted May 7, 2020
  20. I love the UI design for this! The minimalism and theme is just perfect. Nice work naete! I think that a custom mineplex client would open the doors for endless possibilities. Adding special features for staff would also be very cool. Overall, I think this is an awesome idea and I'd love to see this in the future and would also love to help in anyway possible. Again, great UI design naete!

Posted May 7, 2020