• 371 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4484 Players Online
  • 4113 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex Cakewars with Onix Client

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by LostShrimp13, Jun 27, 2022.

1. First of all, I have no idea why I was playing so badly that day.
    Also, is Onix Client allowed on Mineplex?

Posted Jun 27, 2022
    ItsMeTanish likes this.
  2. it should be I use it all the time and a lot of other people use it

Posted Jun 27, 2022
    LostShrimp13 likes this.
  3. As long as the client doesn't grant you any advantages that the regular Minecraft client doesn't have, You should be good!

Posted Jun 27, 2022
    LostShrimp13 likes this.
  4. If the client is not on Mineplex's approved modifications list, assume two things: It's either punishable or use at your own risk. It's pretty easy to assume what category the client falls under, if it grants you an unfair advantage such as reach or extra speed then it's punishable. The reason some clients are 'use at your own risk' and not approved (such as Lunar Client) is because sometimes they can mess around with packets that send off anticheat alerts.. Hence why it's 'use at your own risk'

I'm not a frequent Bedrock user, but I wasn't aware that there were community-made alternative clients out for Bedrock now (like Lunar/Badlion on Java). Interesting...

Posted Jun 28, 2022
    LostShrimp13 likes this.
  5. there are actually many clients for bedrock but the only one somewhat up to par with javas clients is onix

Posted Jun 28, 2022
    LostShrimp13 likes this.