• 1045 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3577 Players Online
  • 2532 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex Build Battle REPORT: return on mineplex and already found a troll

Discussion in 'Forum Discussion' started by TheKingmario2, Jun 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The title is self explainatory. Im back after 1 year on minecraft and i discovered alot of bad things, 1: some servers where i played got shut down, 2: I lost all my screenshots, server list and memories of my past on minecraft (cause of my new 2.5k euros computer) 3: for a weird reason i had an account on this website before and it was removed (did the website changed or i missed something?) Anyway, my comeback wasn't stellar at all, cause my first match on build battle was "ruined" by troll, and that made me understand that nothing is changed in that minigame after a year......

His name is: REPLICZKA, here a proof: https://imgur.com/undefined

p.s: 1: i wasn't able to find the report section of this website, so i was forced to dump the report thread here. 2: I don't remember if there are some particular rules if i want to report an user, so im using this random format.
    --- Post updated ---
    [​IMG] TEST
    --- Post updated ---
    for a weird reason my imgur image didn't got updated so the link is broken, and i can't use the URL image system here properly.

Posted Jun 11, 2019
  2. Hello, hello!

Thank you for bringing this to the attention of our network's staff team! Unfortunately, this isn't the correct place to file a report to have these situations dealt with; please forward this to our staff team's Reports Patrol at https://www.mineplex.com/reports.

Thanks for your report, and have an awesome rest of your day!

Posted Jun 11, 2019
    FrostbiteXD likes this.
  3. Welcome back! :D

I'm sorry about all of those bad things happening to you. I have also seen servers I have loved, get shut down. However, rather than focusing on that and the past, I look straight forward on a path with new memories and experiences. Although you lost a lot of your stuff, something good came out of it, your new computer. Always look on the bright side of things! The community here is great, and I'm sure you'll come to love it and create new amazing memories ;D

To report players, you can go here the guide to reporting is here

Just for a refresher, here are the rules

If you have any questions about anything, don't hesitate to PM me!

Have a nice day! :D

Posted Jun 11, 2019
  4. Wrong link , How is it possible to troll In build battle? You mean building something inappropriate or someone finding their way into your arena and blocking you?(always happens to me)

Posted Jun 11, 2019
  5. First off, we made a new website. I am assuming you lost your Enjin account as did everyone. With master builder trolls, or any trolls, you can file reports at https://www.mineplex.com/reports

Have a good one.

Posted Jun 11, 2019
  6. Heyo!

As many have said above, you can create a report on the player by clicking here. For more information for your report to have the best chance of being accepted, I would suggest you read this guide.

Best of luck on your report.

Posted Jun 11, 2019
  7. All of the answers provided above by players and staff are correct! You can report a player at mineplex.com/report and you need to submit the report through a private form. Feel free to read the Reporting Guide for more information on how reports work!

Thread Locked -> Concern Addressed

Posted Jun 11, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.