• 670 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3249 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex Bedrock

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Games' started by EmeraldThePro12, Oct 31, 2019.

1. Dear Mineplex,
    I think you should truly take a step back and see what your server has become. Mineplex Java has been destroyed by the far more popular -snip-,yet your one source of virtually unriveled players, Bedrock, has been largely neglected. From Lava filled lobbies, to the corrupted insane amount of god items in survival, to the AFK frozen glitch abusers hovering in Dragons, The one true source of unrivalled dominance(C'mon, -snip- and Lifeboat don't stand a chance) is largely neglected, with just a miniscule staff size for the biggest source of Mineplex's player base. So, isn't it time, where Mineplex finally comes to the realization that it might just be time to look more at Bedrock? I think so.
    Yours truly,
    an overly zealous player.

Posted Oct 31, 2019
    Korben, CipSyrianS, TimmyP and 9 others like this.
  2. I agree that there is a lot of room for improvement in Mineplex Bedrock. However, they have their own development team to work specifically on the server and I don't think it makes sense to say Bedrock is largely neglected if they also have their own team like Java. Of course, it would be nice to see the bugs you've mentioned to be fixed as well as various updates on the server, and hopefully, the developers are working on a fix. As for the size of the Bedrock staff team, a majority of players on the platform are likely young children who probably wouldn't care about the forums or becoming a staff member, so it is no surprise that there are not many Bedrock staff members compared to Java. Although both platforms can be improved, it's worth noting that Java is not prioritized over Bedrock and updates can be pushed out on either platform.

Posted Nov 1, 2019
  3. The bedrock edition is severely broken and I agree. I do not see and have not seen any fixes, the mob models and custom models break at times, there are people spawning tons of evokers in lobbies. I think it's time we give bedrock the update it deserves.

Posted Nov 1, 2019
  4. Mineplex on bedrock doesnt even work rn

Posted Nov 3, 2019
    FluteVegetables likes this.
  5. I think you're right, but we're not sure why it's happening so we can't just go out and bash the developers. I have noticed that there are some things that are severely outdated and need to be fixed, some kits don't work, some games are a complete lost cause such as Factions and Survival as exploiters have spawned in so many items that you can't walk 10 blocks without seeing a diamond block house. I think if Bedrock wants to move in the right direction as it is the bigger server it needs to fix some of its games for starters. For example, survival and factions just need to be reset and there needs to be some sort of reverse engineering of some of the 'toolbox' clients so an anticheat developer can patch them. I think the global chats on the games too for all the players playing each game make the server lag too and it's impossible for the moderators to actually moderate it.

There are some kit issues that have been bug reported over 2 years ago and still aren't fixed such as the skywars and survival games achievement kits. Then there's the inability to move Throwing TNT and Tracking Compasses out of chests in the PVP games, and then the inability to move or throw Throwing TNT around your inventory in Skywars for example. It will take a little while to fix all of these things, but it just needs to be over and done with because, in the eyes of the average player on Bedrock, the development speed for older games can be months if not years. I think the issues and things the developers are trying to implement are severely backlogged, it might not even be the developer's fault, it could be Mojang. It's best to just wait and see if anything changes which I'm sure it will as Bedrock has been declining for the reason that a lot of the features are no longer working.

I was a Bedrock moderator for about a year and I can confirm, the lack of Bedrock staff was always a worry, but the features put there to help us moderate just either didn't work or were non-existent such as the times there were inappropriate builds in Factions/Survival and not even an Admin ranked player could remove them. The Bedrock staff members are incredibly stressed as it is, they can't track exploiters or reports like Java can which makes the situation a whole lot worse to the point most of the Bedrock player list doesn't know what a moderator is. You could apply for staff if you wanted, it would be a great help to the server!

Posted Nov 3, 2019
    Korben and KingCalvin1 like this.
  6. I play on bedrock a lot, almost to the point where it’s embarrassing lmao. One thing I’ve noticed is I know they’re trying their hardest, but it is a total let down when it takes months if not a whole year to fix a bug. It’s almost even more confusing when it all seems to be Mojang’s fault. Now the 1.13 update has been introduced to the picture and it just makes everything the more aggravating. So yes, I agree that bedrock needs more attention, but it would also help if they were able to form a bigger team. Then maybe it would get the attention it deserves.

Posted Nov 3, 2019
  7. Thing is, in 2017 Bedrock had a lobby 4x the size, leader-board rooms, game rooms, stats, gift hunts for 250 gifts (holiday 2017)... everything everyone is wishing for in terms of added features... They were already all there! Not many people even know this...

So why the lack of communication? Why was Bedrock outright stripped of all its good features? That's the question.

Posted Nov 4, 2019
  8. Same happened with Java, no wonder everyone just suddenly stopped playing there and moved on to bigger servers, cuz they removed so many features that used to be the cream of the crop for the server. For bedrock, there used to be leaderboard rooms, game rooms, stat rooms for top 5s, more hubs per game/hub, maps that you could download, such as the Skywars and Survival Games maps used for pvp ( removed ), and working cosmetics. Almost immediately after the 1.13 update the amount of players dropped from 4.8K at night to 514 players, and hubs were, and still are getting crowded with hackers, lag, and boats spawned in from people either toolboxing or duping planks. I've noticed duping is back, fun! more bans for exploiting a bug we cannot stop being stopped, no matter what. It's true, if you have MC/MP downloaded and updated to a previous bug fix for either the server or the game, then you still can dupe, which leads to spawning in unlimited items every game, or in survival. Whenever you join a game in 1.13 you black-out of the server, the only working "game" is survival, which doesn't lag as much. And If you float in Dragons. I've noticed people just go end=on-end w/o stop floating 24/7 on 1.13 or a version below, just for free 100 stats, which is extremely idiotic to be doing, you could be playing legit for it, or just ruining it by afking or abusing bugs. It is not bannable, but it used to be, according to some players. Well, for the bugs, just do the best you can and wait it out, even though It may take a month lol.

Posted Nov 4, 2019
    CipSyrianS and Lepgoodmen like this.
  9. I've been playing for a while now ( but never really interested in the mineplex site and forums) lately though I've noticed mineplex go down hill ALOT. Skins are broken. Particles effects are broken. /rename defines everything as 'profanity' its kinda sad to see such a popular server go down hill.

Posted Nov 6, 2019
  10. We are almost talking years now. Its already been 6 months.

Posted Nov 7, 2019
  11. I think mineplex as a whole is just declining. I have played on java and bedrock and recently everything has been going downhill. I dont play on bedrock because of the 1.13 update now and the java server while it may be less chaotic is getting no new content and has outstanding bugs that have been reported 2 years ago and have still not been fixed. The server at least on java has hardly any players on anymore, mayne reaching 4000 people on a good Saturday when it used to be 40000. Mineplex as a whole is dying because of the lack of staff on bedrock and the lack of devs on java. I havnt seen a idea added to the game from the forums ever. It gets prosseced and then nothing happens unless its a tiny change. Mineplex is dying plain and simple.

Posted Nov 7, 2019
  12. @Korben2005 I can agree w/ that, but still. Mineplex is trying their best to fix the issue.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The real problem is that Mineplex doesn't have enough mods to support the balance of the servers' gain or decline. The more the better, and the more you can help out the server! apply for Staff at http://mineplex.com/applicationpe for bedrock, and http://mineplex.com/application for Java Edition.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The new 1.13.0 update caused many bugs due to the adding of foxes and materials to the game, and mostly to just the Mineplex server. This causes the white skins to be the only skin of choice, no matter the skin, and lag + glitches to the game hubs and lobbies, before and after they start.
    I'm sure the old and new bugs are being fixed and patched as the weeks pass, but more MC updates and game patches need more time to fix.

Posted Nov 8, 2019
  13. The thing is I can only think of 1 or 2 things the devs have fixed created in thd past 6 months. Mineplex is still a good server but nothing new is cpming out, no bugs are being fixed (on java) the player base is maybe a fifth of what it was. Minrplex used to be the number one ranked server and for good reason but nothing is happening. Bedrock is in chaos with the new update amd while they need more mods thats not really going to help with all the glitches. On java the devs arnt really even doing anything. I keep seeing ideas rejected or not implemented because it would take up to much "dev time" but the devs havnt done or created anything in so long. What are they even doing? We have had maybe 2 bug patches in the last 4 months. There hasn't been new games, nothing is happening. We havnt gotten a good game update in any game SSM has been needong a balance update forever and it's still the way it was 6 months ago, and we havnt had any new kits of any kind. And I'm still seeing ideas rejected because devs have more important things to spend there time on. I think the issue mainly is with the devs just sitting on their hands. They used to to alot of stuff but mineplex just isnt changing any more. Nothing is happening on java and things are just chaos on bedrock. You said the new and old bugs are being fixed as the weeks passed, but how long has it been since 1.13 came out. How long has it been since the devs released a new thing, or an update, or a bug patch. What is mineplex doing to fix the issue?

Posted Nov 8, 2019
    Snicker3378 likes this.
  14. You shouldn’t have to promote a staff position on the team in order for the server to be fixed, or for bugs to get the attention they need. They have a team that should at least be capable of fixing a few bugs, but we’re not even given the least that the server can offer.

Posted Nov 9, 2019