• 1812 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6213 Players Online
  • 4401 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Mineplex Bedrock

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by SubModzAcc, Apr 22, 2019.

Tags:
  1. My idea is that you get a free Cosmetic or something else, but you gotta do something like win 3 cake wars matches or something like that.
    Its a bit hard to explain but it would bring more people play in games such as skyfall since skyfall doesnt have many players on there. It would be fun challenges for players to participate. Since all i really do is play cake wars and Turf wars cause they are fun but if something like this was added to the game then i would play other games instead of cake wars and Turf Wars since i do get something else rather then gems and shards and rank.

Didnt know what to title this :p

Posted Apr 22, 2019
  2. Are you talking about Missions? Java has Missions with Sam the Slime, so I don't see a reason to not have them on Bedrock! +1

Posted Apr 22, 2019
  3. Heyo!
    For the most part it seems like you are talking about missions which is where you slowly get them done and once you complete the mission you get a reward. This however, is already a feature on Bedrock (note: the rewards aren't nearly as OP as you suggested above but they were pretty decent in my opinion). To view the missions go to Carl the Creeper in the hub (https://imgur.com/a/EN0Np55) -> Missions Overview (https://imgur.com/a/8j7xzSI) -> Buy Missions -> Then click on the mission you want to review/buy -> (https://imgur.com/a/qh4nG1W). Once you purchase a mission in chat you can do /missions and it will show you all your missions you have currently. For your overall idea, I'm gonna have to -1 since the rewards are way too OP and there is already a missions feature.

~Cheers

Posted Apr 22, 2019
  4. I want something like daily missions or something like that i wanna play to get something instead of a gems or shards. Like fortnite

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 22, 2019
  5. The rewards should not be that OP but it would be good if missions also came to Bedrock! +1

Posted Apr 22, 2019
  6. Yes not op i agree

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 22, 2019
  7. Hey!

As TeaSpiller replies above, there are already missions on bedrock from which you can get more or less decent rewards. Thus, I believe giving out an extra free cosmetic isn’t needed as missions do a sufficient job at getting you a reward - -1 for that.
    However, I believe there are no end-game cosmetics rewards on bedrock. On java, at the end of every game, random players will receive random ‘game loot’. It’s basically random cosmetics, which can range from a low amount of gadgets to pets or even morphs. Although it isn’t really game specific, I believe that would be something cool to see on bedrock! I’m pretty sure it’s not a thing on there but feel free to correct me if I’m wrong!
    If something like this was to be added, I would give it a +1!

Posted Apr 22, 2019
  8. I like missions! +1

Posted Apr 22, 2019