• 1045 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5065 Players Online
  • 4020 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex Bedrock Sr.Mod Interview

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by Ryan14VT, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Hello everyone! Back for another day of staff interviews! It's been requested to interview a Bedrock so here it is! Big thanks to @soulhardy for letting us interview him! Enjoy-

Make sure you check out the previous video too!

Thanks guys!
    -Ryan

Posted Jul 11, 2019
  2. Hello,

I'm loving these interviews! This one in particular is pretty interesting to me, as I'm not super familiar with the Bedrock platform. It's nice to see what the experiences are for someone on this platform, especially from a staff member's point of view. Keep up the good work!

Have a good day.

Posted Jul 11, 2019
    xOeuf and Ryan14VT like this.
  3. Another great interview Ryan! Keep up the good work! Also, interview AGL or @xOeuf next!!! I love these interviews, keep it up! -Kyuine

Posted Jul 11, 2019
    Ryan14VT and xOeuf like this.
  4. Hey Ryan,

It was honestly a pleasure to be interviewed by you. We talked before the interview and you’re such a kind and genuine guy so I appreciate that. Your questions were nice and enjoyable to answer during the interview which made it go pretty smooth. I hope everyone enjoys this interview and I can’t wait to see more staff interviews from you with the variety of different staff members in the community!

Posted Jul 11, 2019
  5. Thank you so much man you are too! Thanks for the support!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 11, 2019
    hobaboba | SoulHardy likes this.
  6. Heyo!

This is another amazing Interview Ryan. I really enjoyed this interview because it really showcased the other side of the Mineplex network. Despite having the larger community, the Bedrock side of Mineplex is sadly overlooked when it comes to Youtube, so I'm really excited to see an interview featuring a Bedrock Moderator! Great job to both you and @soulhardy! I can't wait to see who you interview next!

Posted Jul 11, 2019
  7. Amazing video Ryan! I have been watching your videos for quite a while, and I am glad to see you interview a Bedrock Staff member! Keep up the amazing work <3

Posted Jul 11, 2019,
    Last edited Jul 11, 2019
    Ryan14VT likes this.
  8. Nice video Ryan! Its always nice to see bedrock staff around the servers occasionally. Is it possible you could do more bedrock staff? It's interesting since most of the time players don't hear as much about bedrock staff, and at least for me its rare to see them ingame.

Posted Jul 11, 2019
    Ryan14VT likes this.
  9. Very interesting series you have going on here. It's nice to hear the thoughts of my fellow volunteers, and very interesting that you were able to find a bedrock staff member as well! Keep up the amazing work!

Posted Jul 12, 2019
    TeaSpiller likes this.