• 498 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7892 Players Online
  • 7394 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex Bedrock - Everyone's Progress is being rolled back.

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Discussion' started by iamSent, May 9, 2021.

1. Hey, just FYI, be cautious buying boosts and other things on Mineplex bedrock, as they have a "known issue" where your XP, Gems and possibly shards get rolled back.

This is very frustrating, as it takes FOREVER to level up at higher levels, and now I find out my XP has been rolled back because of a known issue. I feel like this has been going on for quite a while.

Community manager just confirmed it's shards as well.

Posted May 9, 2021,
    Last edited by a Moderator May 9, 2021
  2. I have the same issue too sometimes when I leave a game and my level gets rolled back a little bit. I think it is known, but you can report the bug here, but make sure to read the Bug Report Guide found here before submitting your bug report. Otherwise, all we can do is wait for our developer to fix it.

Posted May 9, 2021
  3. Hello hello!

This is a known issue, and has been happening for quite a while now unfortunately. From my experience it seems to happen whenever you log out or switch lobbies. It took me a solid four tried because I could keep level 98, and I'm no exactly looking forward to how many time's I'm going to have to level to 99 haha

This happens with all statistics from my experience. XP, Shards, Gems and even the Mineplex Acheivments stats. It took me like nine attempts to be able to keep the "Shreddinator" acheivments from turf wars.

As stated by @Knazamn I would encourage you to fill out a bug report here and read this guide to help you fill it out. While this is a known issue already, it still helps the team figure out how and why it's happening.

Hopefully this gets fixed soon, but who knows. </3

Posted May 9, 2021