• 3447 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 13270 Players Online
  • 9823 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex Bedrock Editon Rank

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Discussion' started by heyitsmoonlight, Feb 18, 2020.

?

Is duke rank worth it?

1. Yes

4 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. Is there going to be a new rank? I heard people say their are ideas of a new rank but have no clue if it is ever going to happen. I currently have lord rank. Should I buy Duke rank or wait for a new rank if it comes out??? Is duke rank good?

Posted Feb 18, 2020
  2. There is no new rank confirmed for now. However, I would love to see a new rank that includes some of the perks that are available on Java mode such as MPS' and Communities. I would say Duke rank is worth it if you enjoy using the various cosmetics.

Posted Feb 18, 2020
  3. Hello! It's SisterKun!
    We Met in the Lobby about this, currently, this is an idea! More Info will be in this link!
    ->https://www.mineplex.com/threads/idea-mineplex-2-0.84961/
    Feel Free to join the bedrock players!
    ->https://www.mineplex.com/groups/bedrock-players.58/?wtype=public
    Also, Join the Discord!

Posted Feb 18, 2020
  4. OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 18, 2020
  5. Greetings!

There are currently no plans to add a new rank. There are currently ideas of a new rank to be added though! In the Bedrock Players group which can be found here. We are currently working on a new idea called Mineplex 2.0 aka The Bedrock Update. Which can be found here. This update idea is everything community members have suggested and or wanted on the server. If you want to leave feedback on the thread make sure to join the group! If you have any more questions you can DM me​
    - GuardianInASuit | Your Friendly Mineplex Guardian​

Posted Feb 18, 2020
    xGetRektedx and heyitsmoonlight like this.