• 1501 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8167 Players Online
  • 6666 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Mineplex Bedrock 2020 Goals

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by NothinButNet, Dec 31, 2019.

?

Are you excited for 2020 Mineplex

1. Yes

9 vote(s)
    69.2%
  2. Yes but No

4 vote(s)
    30.8%
  1. Here are some things that I would love seen fixed and added in 2020!

*STATS STATS STATS PLEASEEE
    *Fix White Skins and Invisible glitch
    *Party System 100% Fixed and Efficient
    *Fix Cosmetics and Particles so buying ranks is actually worth it.
    *Add a “Map Vote” for all games that have different maps. This can let people play what maps they want. Or make it so the map is announced when waiting in the game lobby.
    *Add Microbattles “Map” rot so campers/hiders can’t win and delay games.
    *Add a compass to Cakewars when deathmatch hits or have an option to buy a compass for 10 emeralds or something. This can stop people who hide under maps and abuse map structures and delay games.
    *Plenty O’ Fish Map (Red and Green) Cake Glitch Fix (Its been around for a year now)
    *Get rid of Toolbox hackers completely
    *Get rid of Dupers
    *Fix the Hotbar glitch when moving items around in inventory
    *Add at least one new game (Cough Cough Pocket Bridges)
    *Update some games
    *Make Gladiators its own game, and separated from mixed arcade.
    *Add Weekly, Monthly, Daily wins and kills ect. leaderboards for games.

Make it a fantastic year! Lets go baby if by chance we are on pace like last year I am expecting some sort of big update (possibly stats) in January or February which would be anazing. Thanks for an amazing 2019 but now its time to move on and end a decade (:

Posted Dec 31, 2019
  2. Mainly add new game

Posted Dec 31, 2019
    FluteVegetables and NothinButNet like this.
  3. Hope Shadow Mutes are fixed by then ;-;

Posted Dec 31, 2019
    ScarletBlood37 and NothinButNet like this.
  4. Something to add with Gladiators being its own game. Just get rid of Mixed Arcade and give all 4 games their own NPCs. If there is a new lobby it needs to be more open cuz the current one feels clustered which would also give more room for NPCs for those arcade games. I get annoyed when I have to rotate through games 10+ times to get Bomb Lobbers cuz I dont wanna play the others. I agree STATS STATS STATS.

Posted Dec 31, 2019
  5. I agree with this.

Posted Dec 31, 2019
    NothinButNet likes this.
  6. Agree with most statements. However most particles and leap effects and arrow trails are now working. Also the white skin problem which has been addressed in multiple threads, solutions have been given. Our developers do great job at fixing these issues. A map vote would be awesome to have. Toolbox is a hacked client which a lot of people use but it’s not the only hacked client and certainly not the most dangerous. I do not think Mineplex currently has an anti hack developer to fix it. But that’s why we have awesome staff to handle hackers.

Posted Dec 31, 2019
  7. I agree with your paragraph but let me break this down for you.

particles are still broken and don’t show there true color. Toolbox is not a hacked client. It can only be used on mineplex and normal vanilla Minecraft. It does not work on other servers which makes this a Mineplex server problem. So no they should be able to fix it sometime in the next years with coding tweaks.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 31, 2019
  8. Toolbox is a hacked client well at least part of it is. It has many uses over all. It also can be used On some servers using similar server hosting software like Mineplex. It was designed partially to be used as a hacked client. I think we would need an anti cheat developer to remove this. And I don’t know what the particles are supposed to look like lol. I am so used to the water particles and the smoke. It would be nice if these features were fixed and they probably would be, we got great development team.

Posted Jan 1, 2020