• 1552 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 13120 Players Online
  • 11568 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex Anticheat

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by ProBoss399, Feb 25, 2021.

?

Mineplex should upgrade anticheat

1. Yes

33.3%
  2. No

66.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bhopper with kill arua, eat cake through blocks, speed, fly hacks and more. hacks for 1 hour straight does not get banned. they log off so staff can't watch them either. fix ur anticheat. to make it worse they banned the wrong player?? Come on?? seriously?

Posted Feb 25, 2021
  2. Nah

Posted Feb 25, 2021
  3. Hey there @ProBoss399!

I'm sorry that you're experiencing these issues in-game and I understand your frustration completely! I can assure you that the Bedrock Staff Team does their absolute best to Moderate and tend to the game whenever they can. I ask that you please understand that the Bedrock Staff Team is significantly smaller in number when you compare the number of Bedrock Staff to Java Staff. With that being said, with a smaller number of Staff on the Bedrock team and a much larger player base, there's a lot more ground to cover for the current Staff Members on the Bedrock team. The best way to go about handling cheaters in-game if there is not any Staff around, is to use our Discord’s #Report-Players channel, or to gather evidence and make a Forum report here. If you haven’t done so already, I would also highly recommend reading over the Official Reporting Guide, as it covers everything that you need to know about submitting reports on the forums.

Unfortunately, we as Staff Members make mistakes too. (We're not perfect by any means) If you feel that a punishment is unjustified/unfair, you're more than welcome to appeal at Mineplex.com/appeals. If you haven't done so already, please read over the Official Punishment Appeal Guide, as it covers how one appeals their punishment properly.

Making a thread voicing concerns about cheaters is not the appropriate place to do so, and should be done within a report. With that being said, I will be locking the thread, as it does not promote constructive discussion.

Thread Locked | Thread Addressed

Posted Feb 25, 2021
    WowCaleb likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.