• 292 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8730 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex Admin Interview

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by Ryan14VT, Aug 28, 2019.

1. Hello all! Thanks for stopping by for another interview! I got a chance to interview the new Minepelx clans admin @GrandpaNguyen ! Thanks again to him for taking some time out of his busy day to do this interview! I hope you guy senjoy! Don't forget to subscribe!

Posted Aug 28, 2019
  2. Hey thanks for the opportunity to talk with you. Sorry if I sound awkward haha >_<'

Posted Aug 28, 2019
    Yato, Segwat, TheProTroller and 5 others like this.
  3. Hello,

Only 3 minutes in and just wanted to say great work both of you guys. @Ryan14VT I’m happy to see you always interviewing staff and always asking good questions! You never ask the same questions video after video which is very good! @GrandpaNguyen I’m glad to see you put in hard work each and every day! Just note that people look up to you like me, and I hope you get what you deserve! Keep up the excellent work both of you!

Best Regards,
    TheMooseBean

Posted Aug 28, 2019
    Ryan14VT likes this.
  4. Crap I forgot to subscribe, oh well

Posted Aug 28, 2019
  5. :(

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 28, 2019
    Vocaloiid likes this.
  6. Hey!
    Great video once again Ryan. Looking forward to what's to come in your future. Take care!

Posted Aug 28, 2019
    Ryan14VT likes this.
  7. This is a great interview with the newest admin of Mineplex. This gives a lot of good information about the admin himself, clans, and the future. Great job!

Posted Aug 28, 2019
    Ryan14VT likes this.
  8. Once again a great interview from Ryan, and the newest Admin. Thanks for asking some different questions so the interview was enjoyable to watch/listen to. Best of luck with leading your new team @GrandpaNguyen !

Posted Aug 28, 2019
    Ryan14VT likes this.
  9. Heyyy Ryan,

Great Interview! It's cool you interviewed an Admin this time. I myself am quite interested in Clans and seeing the new Clans Admin sparked my interest in this video. Keep up the great work!

Also, I'd like to congratulate @GrandpaNguyen again on becoming the new Clans Admin!

Posted Aug 28, 2019
    Ryan14VT likes this.
  10. Hey Ryan!

I like all of the interview's you do and you honestly deserve more subs and views than you get now, you're creative with who you interview and I wish you nothing but the best in the future <3

Congratulations again to @GrandpaNguyen on becoming Clans Admin!

Posted Aug 29, 2019
    Ryan14VT likes this.
  11. What if he was to become a trainee and interview himself? :megathonk:

Posted Aug 29, 2019
    Ryan14VT likes this.
  12. Why don't they take more time and deliberation in player reports? I can't even count the subtle cheats that have gotten pack Anticheat
    --- Post updated ---
    Past*

Posted Aug 29, 2019
  13. Great work Ryan!
    You never fail to impress me with your staff interviews. I really like your staff interviews and your videos that you post here on the Mineplex Forums. Really good job, I'd love to see more of this!

Posted Aug 29, 2019
    Ryan14VT likes this.
  14. Thank you!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 29, 2019