• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8167 Players Online
  • 5277 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex Admin Interview!

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by Ryan14VT, Jun 4, 2020.

1. Hi there!

And thank you for sharing this video with us. :) Flaym got promoted to Admin recently, so it's nice to hear his thoughts about it. Also, it's nice to see this is the second time you're interviewing him, which makes it exciting to compare the previous interview with this one. Your video quality is good. I liked the background music specifically since it gives the video a positive vibe throughout. Good job! :)

Posted Jun 6, 2020
    Ryan14VT likes this.
  2. I loved the video and I want to see more in the future! I love your interviews as they let us players know a little more about the staff.

Posted Jun 6, 2020
    Ryan14VT likes this.
  3. Hello! Thanks for posting this, I don't really know much about Flaym but I feel closer to him already without even meeting him, haha. Thanks for this it's always nice to see an interview about a staff member and learn a thing or two about them, or in this case, a lot. The video was great the gameplay helped keep my eyes distracted while my ears were listening to the interview. The background music is also perfect in terms of volume, I can hear both the interviewer and interviewee very well. Good video keep up the great work!

Posted Jun 6, 2020
    Ryan14VT likes this.
  4. Thanks man, means a lot

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 7, 2020
    Zayta likes this.
  5. I enjoy watching these types of videos when you have so many questions answered that would normally be hard to get answered.

Posted Jun 7, 2020
    Zayta and Ryan14VT like this.
  6. Hi!
    I enjoyed answering these questions in the interview since I'm still super excited about my promotion, as well as all my plans for Clans and everything surrounding it! Hopefully, any repetitive/boring answers can be excused by my lack of sleep, but anybody's welcome to message me if they have any other questions (Discord is the best place to do so: Flaym#6853).
    I hope my busier schedule still allows me to interact with the community in interesting ways like this in the future. Thanks for the interview!

Posted Jun 7, 2020