• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5116 Players Online
  • 5116 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

MINEMEN RECRUITMENT POST [S7]

Discussion in 'Clans' started by FEMINIZE, Dec 11, 2020.

1. Welcome to Minemen's recruitment page in which I, Feminize, will be conducting tests to see which of you will be the newest members. To begin, this is not your average clan for this is a Clan that will soon take the lead. We've also gone by Feminists.

Why Minemen:
    Why, you ask? Well, why not I say. Minemen is a clan who aspires to be a fundamentally exciting and over exhilarating. Minemen has a long past in which starts at Alpha and progresses over time through season 3 maintaining its status as a clan to be reckoned with. Our clan strives to be a calm, toxic free place to play. With the leader Zhiffy, we have built a mature and organized clan from the ground up. Our bases have also stood out from all the rest each season with innovative designs, and aesthetically pleasing architecture.

Leader - Zhiffy

Admin - Inquisitor

Admin - legendmasterking

Admin - Blasey

Admin - Feminize

Admin - rmai

Admin - GHOT

Admin - ipz

Admin - DayOnes

Admin - goatsiepoo

Admin - Tanklessracer

Member - Wharrel

Posted Dec 11, 2020
  2. Hi, id like to join for season 7. I dont really know what to put here cause you didnt put a template but my discord is SpoopyTiger#9689 ive been playing clans since s2, im like a 8/10 in pvp and yeah i can call on discord and im a pretty nice dude so yeah hmu and maybe like ask me some more questions cause i kinda just put some like basic stuff on here.

Posted Dec 12, 2020
  3. let me in, fuupa#1874 IM 10/10 SIN AND KNGIHT AND BRUTE AND RANGER SO LET ME IN PLEASE. IGN IS KILK

Posted Dec 16, 2020
  4. Man, you have to send me an application to join your clan.., Manu#1000 , Im like the best clasn player in this whole world lmfao..

EDIT: how many of you are catboys and catgirls?, Would really like to know that info before you slide in my dms

Posted Dec 25, 2020
  5. Hello, yes, this is my Request to join the clan of Mining Men, my name is elite dark knight like batman, I am very good at Quick mouse clicking and my favorite Operator is the assassinator because it is Very Fast and can be sneaky

EDIT: sorry english Is not my mother language tongue primarily but we can communicate through morse Code to eliminate the Sneaky assassinators on the Server

EDIT 2: i am Also very skilled in Base Formationing and have much experience Constructing fortification camps in creative Mode for Minecraft PS3 game version, attached Is an Example of my work, i do not know who R mai Is but I very high Disbelieve that they Are an engineering constructor Equal to my skill Potential

i Look forwarding to our Business friendship camraderie! (((((: (this Means i am Happy face )
    [​IMG]

Posted Dec 31, 2020,
    Last edited Dec 31, 2020
    Posted Feb 8, 2021
  7. thrower

Posted Feb 8, 2021
  8. yo it’s bil nye from trumpcare like 4 years ago, i heard there was like a tease that they were releasing a new season soon or something is that true idk if u guys remember me

Posted Feb 9, 2021
  9. yo it’s me i wanna join

Posted Feb 15, 2021