• 471 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2815 Players Online
  • 2344 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Minecraft's Turning 10

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Jango_55, May 16, 2019.

1. There will be an event held by Mojang on the 17 ( MC's B-day ) talking about the past and "exciting future" so I'd recommend watching if you want info on future updates or when Minecon 2019 is ( Honestly IDK what they have to say about any of this, but I'd watch XD )

Posted May 16, 2019
    xOeuf, PapiKirito and Dinnersaur_ like this.
  2. I'm not watching Minecon, but to celebrate Minecraft's 10th birthday, I helped my brother do a livestream on his YT channel.

Regarding the future of Minecraft, all I want is for them to give it back to Notch, which I know won't happen. But honestly, Notch knows what's best for Minecraft. What we have now isn't it.

Regarding the past of Minecraft, in my opinion the last good update was 1.8

Posted May 17, 2019
  3. Is the exciting future reverting 1.9 pvp changes?

Posted May 17, 2019
    Jango_55 and Dinnersaur_ like this.
  4. God I sure hope so

Posted May 17, 2019
    PapiKirito likes this.
  5. It's crazy that this game has been up for 10 years, and I cannot help but say that this game was my childhood. It's been incredible making so many friends that I will probably never meet in person, but it gave me space to play and chill and let my stress fade away. I started as a noob on the PE and was scared to death of spiders and skeletons, now they're like my least of my problem. I'm genuinely proud that this is what I grew up playing. and it's still a striving game.... <3 <3

Posted May 17, 2019
  6. Bro, that's the funny thing, because all of the signs that they're ( Mojang ) giving is pointing to yes. So cross your fingers, hope, and if you're religious, Pray your butt off (metaphorically)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 17, 2019
    PapiKirito likes this.
  7. I hadn't even noticed it was Minecrafts 10th birthday until one of my real life friends had commented on it. I was shocked at first, and was a little surprised at how long it has been since Minecraft first released. It was definitely an odd achievement, as I cannot believe it's been 10 years. While I haven't been here for all 10 of those years, I've been here for many. I believe it is important to look back on everything we have done on Minecraft so far, and everything that has changed thus far.

I'm glad to see that Minecraft is becoming a tad more popular, as it's definitely a symbol of nostalgia. I constantly hear people talking about Minecraft who haven't played in years, saying that it's still cool because of the memories people have had on it. I've been here for several years, and the memories I've made here are endless. Here's to 10 more years... hopefully.

Posted May 17, 2019
    PapiKirito and Vocaloiid like this.
  8. I cannot believe that Minecraft has turned 10 years old, and this is one of my favorite video games I want to play everyday. I remember seeing Minecraft the first time when I saw my cousin was playing on their laptop. I remember that I had never got a chance to play it until I got my new graphics card on my old PC. I remember playing Minecraft the first time in the summer of 2012. I enjoyed playing from the singleplayer first and then later multiplayer. I remember trying out the multiplayer version the first time, and I end up choosing one of the best largest Minecraft community, Mineplex.

I will never forget my memories of Minecraft from 2012 and then now! I was 12 years old back then, and I played Minecraft a lot. This was way back like 7 years ago. I feel so nostalgic when I looked back some of my older screenshots too! :)

Posted May 18, 2019
  9. Can't believe Minecraft is 10! Happy Birthday, Minecraft!

Posted May 18, 2019
  10. Happy birthday to one of the OG's in the game world <3 This game has given me so much and I'm really happy it's still alive and well so long after launch :D

I really hope this is true xD

Posted May 18, 2019
  11. And now the Most Sold Game OF ALL TIME, Beating Tetris

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 18, 2019
    PapiKirito likes this.