• 542 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2626 Players Online
  • 2084 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

minecrafter have been abusing this skin just to win

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Discussion' started by Secretshotgun88, Oct 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This skin has to be ban from mineplex its impossible to hit and this skin grant a total of 20% speed boost which its a unfair advantage to us[​IMG]

Posted Oct 14, 2019
  2. Hey buddy, not really sure what video you're talking about. The photo you posted didn't really go through and I can't see anything I would recommend you head over to Imgur, (website) and post your photo there and then send the link.

Posted Oct 14, 2019
  3. Hey!
    @TheProTroller if you right click the little text saying IMG, then click open image in new tab, you can see the image through imgur.
    Back to the thread, I am not sure how a skin can give you speed boost? Some things may be different on Bedrock Edition, but I don't know. This is a difficult situation due to the fact you didn't post any video evidence, of him using speed, or being impossible to hit. Not sure what to say for this one, hope it gets sorted out soon. :)
    Have a good day!
    - Wand

Posted Oct 14, 2019
  4. Apparently i cant post more pic follow me on discord for more info andy00#8429

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 14, 2019
  5. There is no skin that grants 20% speed boost.

Posted Oct 14, 2019
    FluteVegetables likes this.
  6. I will make a vid next time and proof it

OP OP
  7. Sorry but there isn't if he's speeding then he's hacking, i would report him at mineplex.com/reports.

Posted Oct 14, 2019
  8. I dont think hes hacking tho every player that uses that skin has speed boost

OP OP
  9. I doesn't it wouldn't make any sense for a skin to have 20% speed. You must just be seeing it that way seeing that it's small.

Posted Oct 14, 2019
  10. The skin is special tho can only hit the character unlike invis skin can hit anywhere

OP OP
  11. I definitely agree with that, these skins have a huge advantage over other players, but it doesn't have speed, just to clarify.

Posted Oct 14, 2019
  12. Apparently the speed was part of a hack i saw a player using this eithout hack and the movement speed is regular

OP OP
  13. Yo!
    If you notice a player with an invisible skin with little to none pixels and they are using it as an unfair advantage, please collect evidence of them doing it with their name shown and make a report at www.mineplex.com/reports. Also, as stated above there are no skins on the Marketplace that give players a speed advantage so if you notice that as-well they are more than likely cheating and to collect evidence and report them as-well.
    If you have any questions, feel free to message me or another staff member that can be found here.

Posted Oct 14, 2019
  14. This answer pretty much sums what I was going to say. In addition, there are skins on the Minecraft Marketplace such as the Yoda and R2-D2 skins, which are smaller than normal skins and may give a player an advantage. Players who wear skins from the marketplace will not be punished as those skins are made by minecraft and that Mineplex is a partnered minecraft server.

As your concern has been addressed, I am going to go ahead and lock this thread. Feel free to let me know if you have any further questions about bedrock skins.

Thread Locked (concern addressed)

Posted Oct 14, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.