• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2334 Players Online
  • 2334 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Minecraft Wallpaper:

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by Niestrat99, May 9, 2019.

1. Hi everyone!

Today I've been practising some interior lighting and this is the result. Hope you enjoy!

[​IMG]

Let me know what you think and if I should improve something next time! :)

Posted May 9, 2019
  2. Nice wallpaper! I really like all the shadows and the details in the picture. Good job!

Posted May 9, 2019
    Niestrat99 likes this.
  3. Heyo!

I love this wallpaper!!!! It has loads of detail and the lighting effects make it look awesome. Excellent job!

Posted May 9, 2019,
    Last edited May 9, 2019
    Niestrat99 likes this.
  4. Thank you guys! ^^

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 9, 2019
  5. Nice wallpaper! What did you use to render it?

Posted May 9, 2019
    Niestrat99 likes this.
  6. Thanks! I'm using Cinema 4D R17 for my renders.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 9, 2019
  7. Hello! First time I have seen art from you and I am very pleased, picture looks stunning and has a lot of detail. I love the light gleaming through the window most as it makes it more realistic. Overall good background.

Posted May 10, 2019
    Niestrat99 likes this.
  8. Hello there,
    Loving this wallpaper! It looks so neat and tidy yet delivers an excellent balance of detailed and artistic traits. I love the shading and the lightning, it gives a very positive and kind atmosphere. Keep it up, I'd love to see what else you can make!

Posted May 10, 2019
    Niestrat99 likes this.
  9. Thank you guys! I really appreciate your positive feedback! ^^

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 10, 2019
    Tours likes this.
  10. Beautiful wallpaper! I'm amazed at how realistic it looks with all the interior lighting and shadowing you did there!
    I would actually pay for something like this, keep it up!

Posted May 10, 2019
    Niestrat99 likes this.
  11. Hello! Really love the design you were going for! Looks well rendered and the extruding of the hair, clothes, and iron axe is gorgeous. Really loved how the light from the torches and glass really give a warm feel to the picture.
    The only thing I would suggest is the light from the glass is looks a little unnatural as it just looks like a diagonal line of glowing light. If you are not sure what I mean, I drew a diagram of what I kind of mean: https://imgur.com/vfjNaWo.
    Besides that, really nice render! I would love to see more coming from you!
    Keep up the good work!
    ~BasicT

Posted May 10, 2019
    Niestrat99 likes this.
  12. I am so impressed with the wallpaper what you have, and I can tell that you render it! I love the lighting and shading effects what you have which is amazing. I suggest that you keep practicing and you will get better at it soon! Overall, that is an excellent rendering of what you have and keep up the great work!

Posted May 11, 2019
    Niestrat99 likes this.
  13. This looks slick dude, you create so much atmosphere through the shadows.
    I think the place where the character is sitting could be a bit lighter, especially to the right of him but honestly, this looks absolutely amazing! What photo-filter did you use as-well, it goes great with the cozy wooden-ness XD

Posted May 11, 2019
    Niestrat99 likes this.
  14. Wow this is amazing. I love the shading that you have drawn around the windows, it really gives it a dusky, atmospheric look. Maybe next time you could practice on more interesting interior, such as someone in front of a painting or something.

Posted May 11, 2019
    Niestrat99 likes this.
  15. Wow!

This looks amazing! What programs did you use to make it? You definitely make more of these and share them!

Posted May 11, 2019
    Niestrat99 likes this.
  16. Thank you! I used to do paid commissions before but I have stopped them after a while because I was kind of losing my motivation though it pretty much came back.

Thanks! I see what you mean. I will adjust the lights next time. I basicly oriented it by a sun light I had placed somewhere.

Thanks alot Phamtastic! ^^

Thank you! I could try to give the next interior better lighting so that the character does not end up sitting in the dark. Also I only added a little bit of color correction to the render to give it a bit more brightness.

Cheers! Actually the lightbeam isn't drawn, it's some volumetric light I've put there. The only editing I did there was adding a little bit of color correction to it.

Thanks! I used Cinema 4D R17 to make the render and Photoshop to edit it a bit by adding a bit of color correction to it. I'll definetly post more stuff in the future! ^^

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 11, 2019
    Slipest likes this.
  17. @BasicT I don't agree with you line, because if you look at the ax on the floor the iron on the ax it brightened so it would imply the light hits the ax. Just my observation.

@Niestrat99 Awesome banner... I believe I would have put your character more to the middle of the art work vs back in the darker corner of the room where the character doesn't seem to be the prominent focus of the art. But, if this is your first showcase art... it is awesome and would love to see more!

Posted May 11, 2019
    BasicT and ScrompLord like this.
  18. Hello! I love this art you've made with the texture and all the details you've put into this art. I'm not good with art so I have nothing to say on how you could improve. However, I do have one thing to say and, that keeps doing with what you're doing. I can tell you have some talent with this and, I would love to see more!

Posted May 11, 2019

19. Hey!

I have to say, I am really impressed with this, I especially love how you have the chest open showing a few items. As well, I really love the lighting from both outside and from the torches inside.
    One small thing I would change is the size of the watermark, I feel that it's quite big covering a fair chunk of the bottom right corner, and yes I am aware that you are probably wanting to make sure that your work doesn't get copied, but having the watermark big does make the wallpaper less "beautiful".

Overall, really love it :)
    Keep up the good work

- Wifi​

Posted May 23, 2019
    MudkipLover2005 and Niestrat99 like this.
  20. Thank you. I used to have a smaller watermark on it though I had enough situations where people still took my stuff and just cut out thw watermark parts there so I have to make them bigger.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 23, 2019,
    Last edited May 23, 2019