• 394 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2973 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Minecraft Skins ~ Requesting Feedback

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by zHalo, Dec 8, 2019.

1. Hello Mineplexians,

I've recently been working on creating some Minecraft skins and I was wondering if you'd like to give some feedback! Any negative feedback I'll take it and make use out of it to help my skills improve. I'm also open to any suggestions and what I should make next, let me know down below.
    [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Let me know what you think,
    BlackConfig.

Posted Dec 8, 2019
  2. These look really good! I'm not super knowledgeable on skin designs, but these look professionally made to me. I'm really enjoying the texture of the superhero skin, but my favorite out of these is definitely the penguin with the scarf -- it's so cute @[email protected] The only critique I have has to do with the pumpkin/man skin. I'm assuming that the face is half pumpkin, half human. For this, I'd suggest having the eyes on the same section of the face rather than having the pumpkin eye where it is in the picture and the human eye so down low. I think it would work best having the human eye at the level of the pumpkin eye. Other than that, these skins look really well-made, and I'd love to see more!

Posted Dec 8, 2019
    saltyfishhy and zHalo like this.
  3. Hello,

Thanks a lot for the feedback, I'll definitely look into making the pumpkin eye and human eye at the same level.
    I really appreciate you commenting.

Have a good one,

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 8, 2019
    chhase // freddey likes this.
  4. I think these skins are fantastic! The only thing I would say is to add some more shading and depth to them. Making skins can be an art form as well.
    Depth within the art can make it more interesting. Or maybe even some more clothing pieces. That way, there is also more interest towards the skin. Overall though, love it!

Posted Dec 8, 2019
  5. They all look great, the one thing I might say is you can't have santa without a hat lol. Also you might want to add some different shades of colors on some of the skins, like the diamond one. Other than that they all look great! Keep up the good work!

Posted Dec 9, 2019
  6. These aren't bad!
    My main comment would be that they could use a little more depth. For example the Santa , everything is all on one layer and he looks a little flat. You could put his sleeves on the 2nd layer, and his belt on the 2nd layer etc
    Another example is the penguin. The shading could be made more subtle and blend in more.
    Shading and layers do a lot! I think you've got a great start going!

Posted Dec 9, 2019
    zHalo likes this.
  7. Thanks, I'll definitely work on that.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 9, 2019