• 3510 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11948 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Minecraft Skin Poll

Discussion in 'Surveys' started by Steven190, Jul 5, 2019.

?

How did you get your minecraft skin?

1. I downloaded it.

55.6%
  2. I made it.

25.4%
  3. I downloaded it, and edited it.

15.9%
  4. I use the Steve and or Alex skin.

3.2%
  1. I just downloaded mine bc I'm really awful at making/editing them!! its a cute lil sadboi though :)

Posted Jul 10, 2019
    Steven190 likes this.
  2. I downloaded mine, then edited a few things. Not a look I want in real life that's for sure.

~ Zom

Posted Jul 10, 2019
    Steven190 likes this.
  3. I downloaded it. I change my skin often

Posted Jul 10, 2019
    Steven190 likes this.
  4. For the most part, I download my skins from sites like namemc, and I edit them slightly to better fit what I am looking for since I am very picky with my skins xD

Posted Jul 10, 2019
    Steven190 likes this.
  5. I only ever download my skins, I tried making one and failed.

Posted Jul 10, 2019
    Steven190 likes this.
  6. I downloaded it, not nearly talented enough to make something like this myself. My skin is Cloud from Final Fantasy VII, changed it to this a few weeks ago because I am hyped for the upcoming remake.

Posted Jul 10, 2019
    Steven190 likes this.
  7. I have like 6 or 7 main skins I use frequently, not counting the other versions of the blue dragon one.

I have like 5 different variants of my blue dragon skin, including a gray Halloween one, which all of them I made myself. I made the base skin, and then I just based a bunch of skins off of that, like my Christmas outfit one, Adidas Dragon one, a dragon with wolf ears, and a dragon with a PewDiePie brofist on its front. Then the Halloween one is pretty different, but yeah I made that one too.

All of my other main skins I downloaded.

Posted Jul 17, 2019
    Steven190 likes this.
  8. I downloaded mine because I cannot make good anime skins

Posted Aug 1, 2019
    Steven190 likes this.
  9. I personally made my skin and it took me about two hours. It's based on a character from a light novel that I read.

Posted Aug 1, 2019
    Steven190 likes this.
  10. I downloaded my skin off the internet because I thought it looked nice. I've edited it before to make it Christmas themed and etc. Right now it's the original version, however, I am thinking about editing it in the future.

Posted Aug 1, 2019
    Steven190 likes this.