• 2947 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11385 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Minecraft Skin Poll

Discussion in 'Surveys' started by Steven190, Jul 5, 2019.

?

How did you get your minecraft skin?

1. I downloaded it.

55.6%
  2. I made it.

25.4%
  3. I downloaded it, and edited it.

15.9%
  4. I use the Steve and or Alex skin.

3.2%
  1. As the poll asks.
    If your skin is based on something else, such as an animal please say so below.
    I made my skin then edited it, i had other skins that i just downloaded.

Posted Jul 5, 2019,
    Last edited Jul 5, 2019
    Dinnersaur_ likes this.
  2. I downloaded it bc I didn’t want to make it. I’m to LAZY. So... ye

Posted Jul 5, 2019
    Steven190 likes this.
  3. Howdy!
    My current Minecraft skin is a Snorlax and I believe it represents all of my favorite qualities. Hungry, tired, and unbothered. Snorlax is also a very big but appreciated pokemon for his ability to be relatable. I got the idea to have this for my skin when I was very into Pokemon a while ago, and Snorlax was my favorite. As for the poll, I downloaded the skin. Thanks!

Posted Jul 6, 2019
    RealDiamondKitty08 and Steven190 like this.
  4. I'm not very talented in art, and the skin I use looks a lot like myself and is relatively detailed.

Posted Jul 7, 2019
    Steven190 likes this.
  5. I made my current skin from scratch. It is my favourite outfit (ripped jeans and a blue and white plaid buttoned-sweater).

Posted Jul 7, 2019
    Steven190 likes this.
  6. Foxxoo

Posted Jul 8, 2019
    Steven190 likes this.
  7. My skin actually doesn’t represent my profile at all - it is a demon archer kinda thing but it’s like demon archer wolf hybrid?

As for your pole, I uploaded it to Minecraft.net from the skindex website so I stole it but didn’t physically download it.

If someone wants to make a skin for me that is my profile picture (a Jolteon in the sweater) hit me up on discord!

Posted Jul 8, 2019,
    Last edited Jul 8, 2019
    Steven190 likes this.
  8. I download a skin, not really good at making skins so.

Posted Jul 8, 2019
    Steven190 likes this.
  9. I basically downloaded mine, which was originally a girl, then took it to the editor, made it a boy, then finally made the edited version my signature skin

Posted Jul 8, 2019
    Steven190 likes this.
  10. I downloaded my skin. My skin is Kakashi from Naruto, hence why my name has Hatake in it. For those of you who do not know Kakashi’s clan is the Hatake clan which I why I used it in my username.

Posted Jul 8, 2019
    Steven190 likes this.
  11. Steve skin for life!

Posted Jul 8, 2019
    Steven190 likes this.
  12. A very interesting thread indeed! My skin is an OG ChadAlan skin that he used to wear back in 2014. I liked it so much that I decided to make it my own! To answer your question, I downloaded it :)

Posted Jul 8, 2019
    Steven190 likes this.
  13. I got very very bored to the point I made a random skin. I love this skin so much and maybe I can be a skin maker soon.

Posted Jul 8, 2019
    Steven190 likes this.
  14. In the past I've downloaded a public skin and changed a few small details. An example would be eye color, color of a flower, etc. so it has a bit more personal flare and differentiation from anyone else with that skin. Granted, there are tens of thousands of skins out there + always the option to make your own

Posted Jul 8, 2019
    Steven190 likes this.
  15. My friend made mine back in the 2011 days of minecraft props to him his name used to be "KingCreeper" at the time.

Posted Jul 8, 2019
    Steven190 likes this.
  16. Greetings!

I usually tend to combine or edit skins, but my current skin was just downloaded. I try to stick to a polar bear theme but it can be hard to find polar bear skins, and I just found one I like. I'm not really sure why I am a polar bear now, I used to be a duck.

But have a great day!
    IcyBears

Posted Jul 8, 2019
    Steven190 likes this.
  17. I downloaded my rainbow tiger from Skindex I believe, it was a while ago and it was quite a rare skin in the time which I really thought was unique.​

Posted Jul 8, 2019
    Steven190 likes this.
  18. I current have a shadow the hedgehog skin but im planning to get a jet the hawk skin but it's very hard for me to even find one.

Posted Jul 8, 2019
    Steven190 likes this.
  19. Honestly, I'm kind of a fiend for skins. I've downloaded so many over the course of the last few years that I've lost count. Right now I've been using the same skin for about a year, but prior to finding this skin I'd commonly take parts from other skins and use them on skins that I liked. If I liked a flower crown on one skin, for example, I'd take that flower crown and combine it with another skin that I like.

To answer the question, I download skins and edit them, but currently, the skin I'm using right now is just downloaded.

Posted Jul 8, 2019
    Steven190 likes this.
  20. I am acctuly using a bts skin on xbox but i was wondering is there a way to bring my made skin and bring it to xbox edition

Posted Jul 9, 2019
    Steven190 likes this.