• 1410 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5505 Players Online
  • 4095 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Minecraft GFX's

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by Lightning486, Apr 18, 2019.

1. Here's a few I have made using blender and some online photo editing tool. I wouldn't mind some feedback either.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Posted Apr 18, 2019
    Mystic 0440 likes this.
  2. Hi!​
    This looks really nice! The shaders effect looks nice, in my opinion. They both could look good for a profile picture. My one suggestion could be to add a character or animal to turn it into a little scene. In other words, I don't have anything much to say other than keep up the good work! Hope to see some more of your work in the future! Have a nice day!​
    ~ Cheers!​

Posted Apr 20, 2019
    Lightning486 likes this.
  3. Wow! These look really cool! They seem as if they're from a game such as Super Smash Bros with all of the details they have. How long did it take?

Posted Apr 20, 2019
  4. Heyo!

I really love those, they're super good! I'm terrible at any kind of art, but that's some really good stuff. Anyways, one quick thought, maybe add something going on in the background? Mobs, etc maybe? I feel like just the player skin feels kinda bland. It's really good though!

Posted Apr 20, 2019
    Lightning486 likes this.
  5. Wow, these are really good! Very impressive. I'm interested in getting a banner made for my Mineplex profile. I've sent you a PM :)

Posted Apr 20, 2019
  6. It didn't take too long. Roughly 30 minutes to an hour or more about getting the pose and items in potioning, rendering, and etc.

I will definitely try incorporating these suggestions in!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 21, 2019
  7. Hello! First of all I love the art! I also love The background of the art it really adds that little touch of perfect. How long did it take to make?

Posted Apr 22, 2019
  8. Hey!

These actually look amazing. I love the detail and the style of the projects, also the addition of shaders, like someone else said above, they make the images look much better. Maybe add some extra detail to the second image? I'm not sure, it just looks a bit under-detailed to me, but they are both good.

Keep up the good work - I look forward to seeing more designs from you :)

Thanks.

Posted Apr 22, 2019
    Lightning486 likes this.
  9. This is really awesome work, I especially like the first one with the bow... awesome effects... wonderful!

Posted Apr 25, 2019
    Lightning486 likes this.
  10. The background of both of them weren't too hard to make. I simply took a screenshot in my single player world, added a green tint using an online photo editing program, and added a black fade at the bottom. I think the color blends in nicely with my skin.
    The second background I imported the world into blender, the program I used to construct the GFX.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 26, 2019
  11. these are all really cool! do you accept art requests or maybe do a giveaway? I would really like one of these if possible

Posted Apr 26, 2019
  12. Hi there Lightning!

Wow I'm a big fan! I've always loved these and I really like fact that you used a bow and a fishing rod. I love the details you put into both, especially the arms/legs.

As a little suggestion, maybe you could try to add some kind of cape into your next design? I don't really know if that is even possible since I'm no expert at this but I believe I've seen people do that.

Either way, really great work!

Posted Apr 26, 2019