• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7718 Players Online
  • 4828 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

minecraft but it's chill lofi skywars

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by harispowerson, Jun 29, 2020.

Tags:

1. leave a like or smth

Posted Jun 29, 2020
    xWand, Truthhs and Pirq like this.
  2. Hola

This video was very relaxing and I enjoyed it. The lofi music added a great touch to the video. I also wanted to comment on your amazing pvp skills. Overall it was a great video and you should keep making this great content.

~Jhazu

Posted Jun 30, 2020
    harispowerson likes this.
  3. Thank you very much for showcasing my talented self and my afk skills as i get second place but gracefully die due to corruption in the second round.

also you kept trying to clean me >:(

Posted Jun 30, 2020
    harispowerson likes this.
  4. thank you, i definitely plan on making more content on mineplex

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 30, 2020
  5. bahaha that sucks

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 30, 2020
  6. I enjoyed the video! It was a clean and short cut that was easily digestible. Personally, the music felt a good addition and definitely contributed to how pleasant the video was. The only suggestion I have is to be mindful of your microphone placement to prevent vibrations and other sounds from distracting. Keep it up!

Posted Jul 2, 2020
  7. This was an amazing video. I just subscribed, and I really hope to see more content from you soon. The music, the gameplay, and the sounds of the keyboard and the mouse was just... **chefs kiss** beautiful! I can't wait to see what comes next :)

Posted Jul 2, 2020
  8. 4 words... mouse and keyboard sounds. Those always keep me on a video. Very nice!

Posted Jul 2, 2020
  9. Super Nice Video! It was really relaxing and chill. Just tell me, were did you learn click like that!

Posted Jul 2, 2020