• 1557 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10254 Players Online
  • 8697 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

[Mine-Strike] Make it visibly obvious that someone is wearing the Kevlar Vest

Discussion in 'Game Alterations' started by Blastronaut, Oct 16, 2020.

1. I've played Mine-Strike on Mineplex for a while, and it's certainly one of my favorite Mineplex games. I remember the early versions of the game where there were fewer maps and the team outfits didn't have a custom texture, and the gun textures were flat. The latest version of the game with all the cool textures and new maps is a great thing, but one thing has been bothering me for the longest time since a little bit after Mine-Strike added a new texture to all the leather armor. All the uniforms used to be darker in color and when you bought the Kevlar vest, it made the chestplate become darker to show that the player was wearing armor, but now I never know when someone is wearing it or not because now it stays the same color as the default outfit. I can tell when people buy the helmet because nobody starts with one, but ever since one of the earlier updates to the game I've never been able to tell if anyone wears the armor, or if buying it even does anything anymore.

Before:
    [​IMG]

After:
    [​IMG]

Am I making a clear point here?

Posted Oct 16, 2020
    illum, PROSTONE and Paladise like this.
  2. Hey!

I’ve been playing MS for a while and I have to admit I never even noticed they got rid of the different color for kevlar / helmet. I think that it would make more sense if there was a visible difference between normal armor and the kevlar. I’m not sure if the reason behind them removing this was because it is no longer possible or that this was just never added back. I do think that this is a great idea and I’d love to see this implemented in the future if there is an update to MineStrike!

Posted Oct 17, 2020
    Blastronaut likes this.
  3. If you like what you see on this post, sharing it around helps get it support to make it implemented

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 17, 2020