• 465 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6293 Players Online
  • 5828 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Microbattles kb

Discussion in 'Game Alterations' started by kayku, Apr 18, 2021.

1. I think mineplex should add more kb to MB, everybody's kb feels like they are on 70 70 velo. I think if you asked the whole mb community to alter the kb and add more to it they'd agree. Make this game better by adding kb please bro, like you have the #2 player out here moving forward in trades and some random new gens who suddenly move less than a balkan. As the best micro battles player I cant keep up anymore clicking 6-8 just update the kb for the benefit of mb.

Posted Apr 18, 2021
    Durble, Da_One and nezla like this.
  2. ADD MORE KB!

Posted Apr 18, 2021
  3. They should do this with all modes tbh

Posted Apr 18, 2021
  4. ADD MORE KB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted Apr 18, 2021
  5. I agree! For both java and bedrock. I swear every new gen on mb for bedrock takes no kb, and then there's me that flies 1000 blocks into the void

Posted Apr 19, 2021
  6. To be honest I think the knockback is just jank and inconsistent. I go flying but everyone else moves a millimetre.

Posted Apr 20, 2021
  7. Same thing with me, I think people with better connections take more kb but I ain’t sure. Oh and I’m pretty sure a lot of the Java players who grind MB have kb modifiers so maybe that’s why people take less kb, Mineplex Java is just tryhards only now.

Posted Apr 21, 2021
    Pogchamp 300000 and Mothy like this.
  8. Lmao so true. If I go on java I just play nano games with Bibbyseal tbh. Literally the most toxic place on earth and pretty much everyone is rude to you if you're a low level with no rank. Little do they know I have 3 ranks on bedrock and I'm a level 100 xD

Posted Apr 21, 2021
    Pogchamp 300000 likes this.
  9. nah trust almost nobody modifies kb on java its just the kb is really that bad that it looks like it, thats why im asking for it to be updated and for actual kb to be dealt.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 21, 2021
  10. Always good to know that both bedrock and java share some of the same issues then :)

Posted Apr 21, 2021
    Pogchamp 300000 likes this.
  11. yeah i didnt expect bedrock players to have the same kb issue, hopefully they fix if for both of us

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 21, 2021
    Mothy likes this.
  12. Dude they have done so many kb updates and I will admit that it's better than before, but the kb is still awful. What can you do though when a server decides to not advertise development? :/

Posted Apr 21, 2021
  13. Arcade GI does plan on increasing the knockback slightly whenever the game gets an update (for Java). If you have thoughts as to how much the knockback should be increased, that would be helpful.

Posted Apr 21, 2021
    chrris likes this.
  14. About 10%

Posted Apr 21, 2021
  15. English please

...sorry if that came off as rude, I just had no idea what kb stands for

Posted Apr 21, 2021
  16. Kb stands for knockback

Posted Apr 22, 2021
  17. O

Posted Apr 22, 2021
  18. Like CW kb but 20% lower if that makes sense

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 26, 2021
  19. The kb on mineplex java edition is what I disliked for so long, it's the fact that you don't really need to sprint reset to maintain a combo, you could just walk and combo a player, although this makes my life a little easier, it's easier for everyone else as well and it's unnatural. The kb on bedrock edition is obviously quite awful accompanied by the lag, it's rough and sometimes inconsistent.

Posted Apr 28, 2021