• 1706 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1706 Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Micro Battles

Discussion in 'New Kit Discussion' started by CatFan105, Oct 30, 2020.

1. Ive noted that the tank kit in micro battles just seems like a buffed warrior kit, so why not make buffed versions of the other kits too? We could also update the tank:

Tank: has iron axe, and has both the ‘iron skin’, and ‘bloodlust’ abilities, meaning it takes less damage and also gets regen for hurting people.
    Marksman: buffed version of archer, gets an arrow every 5 seconds, and also has a bow with punch, flame, and power II.
    Excavator: buffed worker, has iron axe, shovel, and pickaxe, all with efficiency I. Also has the iron skin ability, due to working hard with tools, I guess?
    Also, to prevent noobs from always losing, there’d be a separate server for buffed kits.
    Any other suggestions?

Posted Oct 30, 2020
    Believerc likes this.
  2. While I don't agree with all of the changes above fully, I do agree with a balancing of the Micro Battles gamemode. Micro Battles is a fantastic game that is loads of fun to play with friends and others. It is frustrating how there is somewhat of a lack of balance regarding the kits.

I like a few of the above ideas. For example:

This idea is great, as it would allow users to gather more resources more quickly. It is difficult enough to gather blocks in the small amount of time that we have, so this would be nice to improve that.

One example that I disagree with would be:

In this instance, I would have to disagree... The bow is already quite powerful, as it can deal with multiple hearts of damage at a single shot. It can also knock players off who have built high up. I would say that no changes need to be made to this kit.

It would definitely be nice to see some changes to this fantastic game! +1

Posted Oct 30, 2020
    allegient™ likes this.
  3. Maybe the marksman could have less health, or take more damage, which, along with bother other buffed kits having the iron skin ability, could make a glass cannon, powerful but easy to kill.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 30, 2020
  4. And maybe there could be multi- layer maps, to give the excavator kit more use.

OP OP
  5. As soon as I can figure out how, I’ll put a picture of what the multi-level micro battles maps could look like!

OP OP
  6. do you know what the dimensions are for the micro battles map?

OP OP
  7. Hey @CatFan105!

The dimensions for a micro battles map is "around a radius of 30 blocks". Proper orientation and other required data points are listed here under the spoiler titled "Micro Battles". More information on data points can be found here if you do plan on submitting the map.

As for the idea itself I think it is very well thought out. I do like a majority of the ideas and buffed versions of kits presented however I do not think there should be a separate server for buffed kits. This would split the player base too much in my opinion, so it would either be keep it the way it is or buff the kits in my opinion. I give this idea a +0.5 overall!

Posted Oct 31, 2020
  8. I’ll try to think of a way to have them be on the same server, but not have noobs all die... maybe there could only be one buffed kit per team?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 31, 2020