• 1647 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8890 Players Online
  • 7243 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Micro Battles should be its own game ngl

Discussion in 'Classics' started by Orangey, Nov 26, 2020.

?

Dis gud?

1. Dis

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  2. Gud

5 vote(s)
    83.3%
  3. No gud

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Ye. Ok.

this game was added to the “classics” thingy not dude. Now I’m going to be honest, the 3 games in here deserve to be in their own npc (ok maybe turf wars idk lol). I think (Mainly micro battles) isn’t too dead. If we display them as npcs, then more players will see the games (Mineplex is getting more and more players by the day cause ps4) and will want to play dem. Idk this is just my thinking. Wot do u think?

(This was typed on phone no judge me grammar lmao)

Posted Nov 26, 2020
  2. I love micro battles. By far my favourite classic game, and one of my overall favourite games. If it were to be given its own NPC it could be noticed by more people and could increase in player count, which would be great. It’d be nice to see but, it being placed under “classics” alongside dragons and turf war does make sense and while it’d be cool to see it have its own NPC. It’s understandable why they wouldn’t do that.

Posted Nov 26, 2020
    EpicEnderDragon1 and Orangey like this.
  3. If more people see the npcs, they’ll know the game exists.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 27, 2020
    yvuggu likes this.
  4. Or what they need to add is a tutorial like java. Where it walks you through the lobby and tells you about the mini-games, what you can do, and where you play the mini-games so players don't go wandering around not knowing how to play mini-games. Tutorial would also help you with knowing how to get daily/monthly rewards, how to do commands correctly because people do (/rename) or party accept baconburger but they forget the / or to remove () when using a command.

Sorry for going off topic. I agree with making MB a separate game, +1.

Posted Nov 27, 2020
  5. Good evening!

The discussion of making MB it's own game can happen if it meets the need of the people. Since it's not as popular as other gamemodes, they comprised it to where it's currently located. So it's a win-win situation. In saying this, you've done awesome for creating a discussion thread concerning the topic, so here's my idea on this...

I love the gamemode MicroBattles, as it brings an intense twist to Mineplex. I would love to see it be a standalone game! It will give new players who are less likely to see it, have a new favorite gamemode and to come back to Mineplex. +1

Posted Dec 1, 2020
    Orangey and mpTyler like this.
  6. I wish. MB has always been my fav game on Bedrock Edition. It was kind of sad when its own NPC was removed. They should bring it back. I find it weird that it doesn't have its own npc, since it's the sweatiest game on Bedrock. Don't believe me? Look at how many wins you need for 100th spot on LBs compared to other games.

Posted Dec 9, 2020
    EpicEnderDragon1 likes this.
  7. this op's post gave me a stroke LMFAO

Posted Dec 9, 2020
  8. I agree on your idea! Micro Battles is such a fun gamemode and I've been playing it more and more. It definitely deserves its own NPC along with the other two Classics.

Posted Dec 12, 2020
    Ŗýąñ⁹¹¹⁶ likes this.