• 991 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6954 Players Online
  • 5963 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Micro Battles Map "Goblin Hideout"

Discussion in 'Build Showcase' started by maevestarbaby, Jan 23, 2021.

1. This is a remastered version of an old map I made TWO TIMES which I wanted to submit but never did.

You can see the improvement (I'd hope). I made the base much less detailed this time as per guidelines and didn't make such a mess of the floor.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

It was so tiny!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Idk what my plan was with the ground. Plus, it was so uneven :O

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

A good size (I'd say, 25 block radius) and less annoying detail. FINALLY EVEN

Let me know what you guys think, and what I should change to make it better. The screenshots are in the time I set for the map, 12500 ticks. If I choose to submit I will take screenshots without the shaders

Also, I know it's in a flat world and I think I can't submit it like that, idk how I messed that up. Hopefully I'll be able to transfer it into a void world.

Posted Jan 23, 2021
  2. I like the theme you have going there and how you have transformed the build over time. Good luck if you ever do choose to submit :)

Posted Jan 23, 2021
    maevestarbaby likes this.
  3. I really like the general mood in this build. It gives off sort of a mysterious, dark vibe which I think it’s really a cool idea. I feel like Micro Battle maps are usually bright, so I think this adds a different dynamic to the game!

Posted Jan 23, 2021
    maevestarbaby likes this.
  4. Thank you! I'm pretty proud of myself for the transformation, I'd like to say I improved in building by a lot.
    Thank you, that's what I thought too! I figured that if I create a map that is set in the evening it would be really unique to the game.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 24, 2021