• 1208 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6540 Players Online
  • 5332 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Micro Battle quality.

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by Sowpyyyy, May 5, 2020.

1. I'm here to complain about bedrock micro battles. There are flaws I've noticed whilst playing the minigame many times. Here's some of them: Sometimes people spawn in other colour territories get killed right away. I've been spawned in the ground and fallen the void many times without even the game starting. There are sweaty pvpers who use jack'lantern gadget to build above the wall when the game hasn't even started. There are a few more I can't name form top of my head. And there are a few more glitches in other games, so , would be nice if at least some were fixed. Thank you

Posted May 5, 2020
  2. Spawning on the wrong team is a known issue for Micro Battles. I’ve also noticed as well that if you were to jump into the void before the game started, you would die immediately once the game started and everyone got their kit items. As for the Jack o’ Lantern gadget issue, I don’t think it’s a punishable offense. If you do however run into some new or unknown bug, you can always submit a bug report at mineplex.com/bugs ! (´▽`)

Posted May 5, 2020
  3. No, jumping into the void would be stupid, I'm talking about it already spawning you in void for some .

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 5, 2020
  4. That's what he was talking about. When you're waiting in the lobby, and you happen to jump into the void before you get teleported to the game map, you'll be placed under the map and fall to your death (correct me if I'm wrong @i0nblink)

As for the other statements, I doubt that they won't get fixed ever (i.e. they're bound to get fixed), It's all in a matter of A.) What the developers are working on, B.) When they have the time to fix these bugs, and C.) The amount of time it takes to fix these bugs.

Just like what i0nblink already said, if you happen to stumble across a new bug, make sure to report it at mineplex.com/bugs (or mineplex.com/pebugs).

Posted May 5, 2020