• 1321 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8544 Players Online
  • 7223 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Implemented Micro battle kit!

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by Beets, Feb 7, 2020.

?

Would you like to see any of these kits?

1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    27.3%
  2. No

5 vote(s)
    45.5%
  3. Not all but some/one

3 vote(s)
    27.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Here is a new idea for a micro battle kit!
    The user of this kit would have
    1.Stone sword
    2.3 apples
    3. Only chestplate and legs
    I believe that this kit would be balanced because of the armour deduction, paired with the stone sword; It could end up being a little powerful though!
    Kit #2 "The tank"
    Slow but powerful is what you would be thinking!
    1.Iron Chestplate
    2. 4 apples
    3. Stone Axe
    4. And best of all! Slowness to make it fair and balanced!
    Kit #3 Teleporter!
    1. Wood sword
    2. Gets pearl after the fighting phase starts and gets one every 15 seconds!
    3. 3 apples
    Kit# 4 Chain rusher!
    1. Full chain armour
    2. Wooden axe
    3. 2 apples

Posted Feb 7, 2020
    OnceSpoken likes this.
  2. Imo Micro Battles doesn't need another kit. It's fine with the ones it has.

Posted Feb 7, 2020
  3. More selections wouldn't be horrible right? The kits they have now are good! But after a couple hundred games a few more selections would be nice! Ya know?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 7, 2020
  4. Yo!
    For me personally, I like the kit layout for Micro Battles - it's balanced and fair with really no issues. Each kit fits into a play style that can alter the whole game. However, for your ideas the only one I personally find fitting and worth it would be the first kit you suggested. The second one seems too OP even with slowness for Bedrock & the last kit - adding ender pearls and extra things like that into the game would take away from Micro Battle's simplistic feel that so many enjoy.

Anyways, I'm going to give this a 0 because I don't see a personal need for more kits but I'm open to the idea of adding more if the community wanted that.

Posted Feb 7, 2020
    Tamman likes this.
  5. Yeah I see that now! Maybe a new gamemode than OP Micro Battles? Instead of changing core gameplay we could add a whole new gamemode!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 7, 2020
  6. Hi Beets,
    I love that you're utilizing the Bedrock Ideas section often, shows how active our community is! Personally, I don't think there should be another additional kit to Micro Battles because it seems unnecessary. There's no reason to add more kits because everything's already balanced. The addition of another kit would probably mean that the Java server would have this kit which doesn't really benefit Java players. The kit suggested also appears to be a bit unbalanced for other players. The server also shouldn't really update game kits but focus more on updating bugs, glitches, and exploits. As for the OP game-mode, I don't think this should be added either. Micro Battles is a very small and fast-paced game, there's not much an OP version would do other than probably increase knockback and damage multiplier making the game extremely short. Adding an entirely new game-mode for a game that's so old would be strange, especially for OG players. Developers are better off creating entirely new games for the server, instead of revamping current ones.

Posted Feb 7, 2020
  7. Thanks for the input!!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 8, 2020
    Glummes likes this.
  8. Hey there.

I personally enjoy the current setup kits for Micro, but I don’t think that this is a bad idea at all!

This suggestion gives more options to the players. My favorite part about this is the teleporter kit. The current setup is fair and balanced, giving just enough power for each kit, and I feel like this would make a difference in that balance of power. But, it would be really nice to see more kits in Micro.

Thanks for the feedback!

Posted Feb 9, 2020
    Johnny Welamton likes this.
  9. Heyo!

Posted Feb 9, 2020
  10. Kit #3 feels way too OP. The ability to teleport around would make it impossible to kill people with kit #3 equipped. Also what would happen if they were knocked into the void, they could just use the e-pearl to tp back up. This kit should never be added to MB, but I sort of like your other ideas!

Posted Feb 9, 2020
  11. This would divide the player base for MB

Posted Feb 9, 2020
  12. I especially like the teleporter kit, I feel like that would make the game a lot more interesting because players can throw pearls and quickly get on top of buildings. Maybe these kits could cost gems because they are more powerful than the normal kits.

Posted Feb 9, 2020
  13. I'm a Cake Wars person and I usually don't play Micro Battles, but I think that there are enough kits and they seem balanced. Maybe if the Mineplex Community wanted to revamp or alter a current kit in some way, your ideas could possibly be implemented.

Posted Feb 9, 2020
  14. I am really surprised to see the even devison in the voting poles! And in the discussion, now I am extremely confused what to think! I do think that we should have at least 1 more kit; Maybe not a fast paced kit but I'm not completely sure. Thanks for all the input guys!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 10, 2020
    Tamman likes this.
  15. Thank you for these ideas! GI has taken a look over them and internally noted them down. As such, I will be marking this thread as Processed

Posted Oct 5, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.