• 1618 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3702 Players Online
  • 2084 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Meq's Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Meq, Sep 8, 2019.

1. Name: Christina

About Me: Hey, I'm Christina. I'm 17 and I'll be 18 on the 24th of September.
    I enjoy playing video games and writing. I hope to go to college for something
    like Computer Science or Cyber Security, maybe! I don't know much about it right now,
    but I want to learn because it's interesting to me. I play Minecraft frequently and
    you can see me in Lobby-1 most of the time. I also really enjoy music like rap
    and anything besides country or classical. Feel free to leave music suggestions!

Favorite Games: Bridges and Cake Wars.

Extra: I'm a nice person so feel free to leave a comment and or follow.
    Have a nice day! (●´ω`●)

[​IMG]

Posted Sep 8, 2019,
    Last edited Sep 8, 2019
  2. Hi Christina!

Welcome to the forums! I'm Noodlezz, and I'm currently a Moderator at Mineplex! I've seen you around in Lobby-1 quite often, and I'm happy to see you joining the forums and branching out further in our community! Computer Science is one of my favorite subjects in school that I am currently taking, so majoring in it sounds like it would be a blast to do! If you want, send me a friend request and we can play a game of Cake Wars together. If you ever have any questions, don't hesitate to send them my way. See you around!

Posted Sep 8, 2019
    Meq likes this.
  3. Sure thing, feel free to send me a friend request and we can play sometime!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 8, 2019
  4. Wow, you like rap? I thought you liked katy perry

Posted Sep 8, 2019
  5. Cause you're hot and your cold...

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 8, 2019
  6. Hey Christina!

My name is Nick, it's great to meet you. I have seen you in Lobby-1 quite a lot actually so when I saw you made an introduction post, I thought I would come read it. Exciting times ahead since you're turning 18, you get a lot more freedom when you become an adult (not sure if it's different here in Australia compared to across the world), but lots of things change and you generally are more free, less restrained than teenagers are at least. You should totally go to college and study something, Computer Science and Cyber Security sound super interesting, perhaps something I would consider down the track. Best of luck to you if you do decide to pursue some study in either of these or even if you change your mind to something else!

I don't play as much Bridges as I used to because I don't know a lot of people since returning, so I'd love to play with you sometime. I'll send you a friend request when I get in-game. I enjoyed reading your introduction anyway! Hope I can see you around and we can play sometime! :)

Posted Sep 9, 2019
    Meq likes this.
  7. Hey! Nice to meet you Meq, and I am Kyuine a Trainee here at Mineplex. You can find me in one of the lobby's, or helping in StaffRequest if you ever need me to feel free to /msg me as my msg's are open! If you need anything don't hesitate to come to me for help :)

Hope to see you around the Mineplex Forums!

-Kyuine

Posted Sep 9, 2019
    Meq likes this.
  8. Thanks for replying! If you’d like you can play bridges with I or my friends sometime! Have a great day.
    --- Post updated ---
    Hi Kyuine! Thanks for replying. Congratulations on Trainee!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 9, 2019
    AyyNick and Kyuine like this.
  9. Hey Christina!

I have also seen you a lot in the lobby like the others have mentioned. Rap is one of my favourite genre's! Do you have any favourite rappers? Computer Science sounds interesting and would probably be a pretty good skill to have nowadays. It was good to get to know a bit about you!

I'll see you around :)

Posted Sep 9, 2019
    Meq likes this.
  10. My favorite rappers consist of playlists I listen to, but I do like Lil Uzi Vert, A Boogie Wit da Hoodie, Playboi Carti, 21 savage, and more!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 9, 2019
    Kyuine and Dallarth like this.
  11. If you're such a nice person, why do you say such mean things to me, Christina? :(

[​IMG]

Posted Sep 9, 2019
  12. I did no such thing, ClassN

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 9, 2019