• 3053 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11491 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

MCPD Recruitment

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by CaptainGamer, Dec 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello, my name is cool man 24130. I am here to talk about a rule breaker report team named, MCPD or Mine Craft Police Department. MCPD is a hacker report group that helps minecraft servers to enforce all rules and to ensure that everyone is having a good time. We are not admin in Mineplex but we are reporting rule breakers to forums. A lot of new people to forums look for the hacker report section. However, in the main Forums, there is no report forums in the main page. However, the only way to get to report forums is to type a link, and that will end up in them typing that link for a long time. So, we created MCPD to help other minecraft servers enforce their rules and help out staff. If you are interested in joining, please reply to me and I will send you a link to our communications server. We really hope this will make a huge impact on this server and we will look out for any rule violator! This is our recruitment video! Have fun!

Posted Dec 28, 2018
    jackattack1597 and MCPD Official like this.
  2. If you want to join our discord server please create a conversation with me (Dm Me)

Posted Dec 28, 2018
  3. Hey mario!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 29, 2018
  4. Hello

Posted Dec 29, 2018
  5. Hey,

It seems like a really interesting community! It is great to see a group of people coming together in order to try to better the community. I personally will not be joining the community but I wish you the best of luck for the group. If you need any help with anything in terms of reporting etc. feel free to contact me directly and I'll see if I can help.

Posted Jan 5, 2019
    MCPD Official likes this.
  6. I saw this group on different server 3 - 4 times but ok good luck !

PS. you should be nice you know what im talking about DM me if u want more information

Posted Jan 5, 2019
  7. MCPD Now Open Recruitment 2019 need more officers and also Team Captain

Fill your information on DM (Conversation)

Posted Jan 13, 2019
  8. So basicly you make staff work without beeing staff, why not just become a staff instead?

Posted Jan 13, 2019
    cerns and Combativeness/xWorpp like this.
  9. Why reporting hackers is a staff exclusive perk? Not everyone is designed to become a staff member. Being a staff member isn't just about banning hackers.

I feel like this is a great idea, and I look forward to seeing your community make the server more hacker-free!

Posted Jan 13, 2019
  10. I'd like to join. I'm sick of hackers on cake wars

Posted Jan 30, 2019
  11. Is it bedrock only? because the forums account for MCPD Official only has a bedrock account linked to it.

Posted Jan 30, 2019
  12. i want to bust sum hackerz

Posted Jan 30, 2019
  13. This is such a nice idea and a way for players along with staff to help the community with rule breakers. It is a difficult hard working process to becoming staff so I understand why some people who create communities like this would enjoy just reporting rule breakers and gathering proof of them themselves to help the community!

Posted Jan 30, 2019
  14. That's really great! I am the vice chief of MCPD! If you would like to join, please DM me thanks!
    --- Post updated ---
    Of course! We would definatly welcome you to MCPD! If you would like to join, please DM me or reply!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 2, 2019
  15. I would love to join!
    --- Post updated ---
    This is for Java correct?

Posted Feb 2, 2019
    xOeuf likes this.
  16. It's Bedrock & Java.

Posted Feb 2, 2019
    cerns likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.