• 126 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1831 Players Online
  • 1705 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

May I ask a favor? (Creating a YT Channel)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Therealmcfry, Jan 19, 2022.

1. Hello!

Please Read First
    I am creating a YT Channel, I am not revealing the name because I don’t want it to be taken. I think it sounds like an OG name like your favorite childhood Minecraft player, which is what I want to be to people. Which is the reason why I’m starting one. Not only that but I think I have a work ethic to the point where I can shoot out videos daily/every other day.

My Content:
    • Educational Minecraft (Builds, Traps, PVP)
    • PvP videos
    • Trolling
    • Normal Gameplay

Favors:
    If you are experienced at these things (one or more), please message me. I will give you all the details (even the channel name) to set you up.
    • Profile Picture (Sorry, I want a custom one. I want it to feel original, get the vibe? I also suck at art, stickmen)
    • Channel Banner (To make the channel seem cool I guess >:])
    • Anything Else? Comment!
    If you want to message me, please do! Thanks by the way. Please don’t hate on this thread, I’m asking a simple favor.

Thanks a ton,
    Therealmcfry

Posted Jan 19, 2022
    Cakemaster7019 and Mr.Cardyceps like this.
  2. Good luck dude. The only thing I want to say is that there are already many Minecraft Youtubers so you need something that will make you stand out. Moreover, you need some expensive equipment like microphone, camera and maybe some other stuff.

Posted Jan 20, 2022
  3. I don’t recommend posting videos everyday, even people with the best work ethic can still get burnt out and uninspired. I also agree with the commenter above me that there is a lot of competition, but you don’t necessarily need expensive equipment. Of course it would help a lot, but if you aren’t willing to drop a lot of cash quickly, then don’t. I can work on your profile picture for you, the only thing I ask when using my art is that I’m credited in some way (like maybe the about page on your channel). So yeah, I’m willing to help with the art side of it, and if you don’t like my art style, then I wish you the best of luck in finding people :)

Posted Jan 20, 2022
    Therealmcfry and Cakemaster7019 like this.
  4. It's great to hear you want to start a Youtube channel!

I think the most important part of content creating is to stick with it and put your heart into it. If you're starting a Youtube channel, I don't suggest you upload every day, especially at the beginning, but have some sort of schedule, uploading once or twice a week for example.

With only having to upload 1-2 videos a week, it will be easier to make sure you're putting everything into every one you make - make it unique. Mess around with ideas, editing styles, etc to prove to everyone the effort to make good content is there. Same goes for the more admin stuff - have a nice channel description, make sure you title and tag your videos well, work on thumbnails, etc.

You should also focus on marketing your channel, like creating some highlights and teasers and posting them on platforms such as Twitter and Tiktok. Stay engaged with trends and communicate with others, setting up collabs or bringing hype to your own content.

When it comes to getting things like a profile picture or banner, chances are you're going to have to commission someone for one - it would not be free. My commissions are open and you can contact me privately if you wish to discuss them. Otherwise, you can set up a placeholder or learn how to create your own profile pictures/banners which you can then upgrade or change as time passes.

I wish you the best of luck on your journey!

Posted Jan 20, 2022
    Cakemaster7019 and Therealmcfry like this.
  5. I did the exact same thing last spring, and it's been coming along very nicely. I'll be happy to tell you everything I know, feel free to shoot me a message!

Posted Jan 20, 2022
  6. Got it! Thanks. I’m getting a microphone soon.
    Sure! Can you message me? I’ll reply with the details. Thanks a ton!
    Thank you!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 20, 2022
    Cakemaster7019 likes this.
  7. Sure! I’ll message you whenever I need to!

OP OP
    Cakemaster7019 and Mr.Cardyceps like this.
  8. I just wanted to say that I am a certified adobe associate for photoshop and premiere pro. Not that I have the time to daily help you with your content but every once in a while if you need something cinematic done you can ding me.

Posted Jan 20, 2022
  9. Thanks so much! I sure will!

OP OP
    Cakemaster7019 likes this.
  10. Should I give you some tips right off the bat to get you started? There are a lot of mistakes you could make early on that are easily avoided, best know what they are and not to do them.

Posted Jan 20, 2022
  11. Sure! Shoot me a message or you can share with everyone!

OP OP
    Cakemaster7019 and BlazeFire like this.