• 1291 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6675 Players Online
  • 5384 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

masterpiece p2

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by Alpfa, May 21, 2020.

1. After Specy's really beautful art piece I was inspired to make my own.

Thank you for the inspiration @Jxliee @Specy @zdemon98 @SirDinkleberry

[​IMG]

I worked for many days on this piece, it took me forever. And my first time doing art.

Also would like opinions and constructive criticism to get better.

Posted May 21, 2020
    oBasically, M3k_, Jxliee and 4 others like this.
  2. The height of @zdemon98 is perfect and is very representative of real life. Beautiful!! Van Gogh would be proud.

Posted May 21, 2020
    Specy and Alpfa like this.
  3. I personally LOVE the colour palette, you clearly are a gifted artist. It's a shame the Sistine chapel was already painted. You could've done much better!

Posted May 22, 2020
    SpamL likes this.
  4. I've never seen a masterpiece like this. Specy's mustache is my favorite thing about it :)

Posted May 22, 2020
  5. Thank you thank you. It is very unfortunate. Soon I will be repainting it... one day. The color palate is beautiful.

Yes, I worked for many days perfecting that mustache, so many different factors going into it, the shape, the physics and gravity, color, perspective (amounts other artsy words that I don't know).

Thank you my fellow mineplexians for all the positive feedback, I'm really happy and I will be making more art soon!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 22, 2020
    Jxliee likes this.
  6. I'm so proud, bout to shed a tear

Posted May 22, 2020
  7. Hello!!

This is outstanding work! I love the detail.
    My only critique is that @zdemon98 is a little too big.

<3

Posted May 22, 2020
  8. Alpfa, you are a very talented individual. I love seeing people sharing their gifts on here. The color choices are great, and great job on Specy's mustache. Incredible amount of detail also.

Posted May 22, 2020
  9. Alpfa this is so good. I can sense the raw emotion you put into your artwork. I would definitely say it paid off! I think you made @zdemon98 a little bit too tall, but other than that it is perfect!

Posted May 22, 2020
  10. It looks awesome although I suggest coloring in the background (although it might take a few more days)

Posted May 22, 2020
  11. Maybe even better then the other one...

Posted May 22, 2020