• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Master Builders - Change Suggestions

Discussion in 'Game Alterations' started by Azezal, Nov 7, 2018.

1. Azezal

Azezal

A couple of suggestions, sorry for how ungraceful this thread is formatted.

Bone Meal: It would be nice to be able to bonemeal the grass, at least three to five times, for some builds that one may want to add some nature aesthetic to a build. I understand that there is a possibility of lag, but I do not think the few players who are in BLD at once would lag the game/server if there is a low limit on how many times you can use the bonemeal.

Skulls: It would also be nice to have a selection of skulls to choose from, specifically the MHF tagged skulls, from the extra's menu (nether star). Skulls would allow for some more detailed builds that would add a new and fun aspect to the game. If you are worried about entity lag, you could also set a limit on how many skulls each person can use.

I started playing BLD more and found these two things to be a bit annoying when I thought of a use for them.

Posted Nov 7, 2018
    Ovidiu02 likes this.
  2. coralines

coralines

I’m down to see both being added to be honest. I think bonemeal was a feature a while ago to be completely honest, since I remember using it like back in 2015, however I have noticed a little while ago how this wasn’t a thing anymore. Definitely a +1 considering it’s a vanilla feature to grow flowers and make grounds less... empty and plain.

As for skulls, I like the idea, especially for those that want to use them for eyes or teeth in specific buildings, however I would keep them plain and simple with just one color, without mixing them up. (Unless the community want more, but who knows)

Overall, I’m with you with these additions!

Posted Nov 8, 2018
    Azezal likes this.
  3. Oscaros_

Oscaros_

Excellent idea to make bonemeal an option; I think this will be important when building a forest/lake/valley/mountain, as well as helping to surround a house which is why I don't see it isn't in yet! This is a very good idea and I think the limit on the bone meal is a good idea too, especially considering the Master Builders update approaching!

Again, this is important and helpful! It would be great to see emojis/solid colours in skulls since this is 100% possible! And I think this will add depth to the builds and give the players more options to let their creative minds roam free, however, I do agree with you here on setting an entity limit too.

Overall these are some really nice ideas, huge +1 from me, thanks for suggesting :)​

Posted Nov 8, 2018
    Azezal likes this.
  4. Vocaloiid

Vocaloiid

A Master Builders update approaching? When was this confirmed? As for the thread, I very much agree. It's good to always look for ways to expand the ways we can use blocks as we can't update to 1.9 to use 1.9 blocks, so any increase in block usage for 1.8 is excellent.

Posted Nov 8, 2018
  5. TeaSpiller

TeaSpiller

Heyo!
    A few weeks ago there was an Admin QnA where It was revealed there is a Master Builders update coming, we aren't 100% on whats to come but I really enjoy these suggestions especially the skull selection idea. If you'd like to listen to the Admin QnA here is a link -> (VIDEO) they sorta touch on the Master Builder update but they don't really give out any information.

~Cheers

Posted Nov 8, 2018
  6. MCCharity

MCCharity

+1 on this idea. Adding some sort of menu that allows you to access the MHF skulls would be a great addition. Bone mealing grass isn't as important in my opinion (since I normally just hand place), but I could see why someone would like it. Definitely support this addition and think it'd be a nice fit for the upcoming Master Builders update announced in the Admin QnA.

Posted Nov 11, 2018 at 10:03 PM
  7. Pancake_7

Pancake_7

Heyo!
    I definitely agree with this idea! I'm not sure if this is still not a block in Master Builders, but I'm hoping for stone brick and possibly some of the concrete blocks. Have a great day!

Posted Nov 12, 2018 at 7:22 AM