• 263 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6572 Players Online
  • 6309 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Implemented Mass Treasure Opening

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by Decromatic, Nov 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello,

I have just thought that it would be a great idea of Mineplex implemented sort of a mass treasure opener and restrict it to maybe Legend+ or any of the donators ranks. It would be especially helpful for us donator's that gets a load of treasure chests from our Monthly Bonus and I personally love to open treasure chests but it does sometimes get repetitive when we are opening say 28 old treasure chests and stuff. Thanks for taking this idea into consideration.

Thanks,
    Decromatic

Posted Nov 3, 2018
  2. Hello,

I like the idea, however, there are a few things that need to be addressed. Firstly if I open 50 chests and get 4 rewards from each that would mean I would get 200 rewards. I am wondering if you have any suggestions about how the reward information could be displayed (so that the player knows what rewards they got). There has to be a good system in place so that the player knows all of the rewards that they got as if they were all just displayed in chat it would spam there chat.

Secondly, would the system be GUI or command/text-based, if it was GUI based it would help with the above issue. Finally, I would just like to know whether you have any specific reasons as to why you would restrict it to donor ranks?

In conclusion, I do like your idea, however, there are some small issues with it (mainly the above) and for this idea to be implemented I feel that these would have to be resolved. However, I do think the idea is interesting and I would be interested in what other people think of the idea.

Posted Nov 4, 2018
  3. From what I heard, something around these lines has been denied by marketing.

Posted Nov 4, 2018
  4. While it's a good idea, in theory, I'm not sure how good the function would be. It might lag the server a lot just opening x amount of chests in a row. I don't see it happening anytime soon, so I'm going to have to deny your idea. Let me know if you have any additional questions or just want to discuss it further in PMs!
    (Thread locked - idea processed)

Posted Mar 25, 2019
  5. Posted Jul 12, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.