• 3268 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11706 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Map Update - 8/4/19

Discussion in 'Update Changelogs' started by Dutty, Aug 5, 2019.

1. Posted Aug 5, 2019
    x3bood, Ocelotguyy, Halflove and 10 others like this.
  2. Wow, these maps looks amazing! I cannot wait to try out all of these maps! The Mineplex build team is absolutely amazing, you are all so talented! I can't wait to try the Dragons maps, they look so nice!

Posted Aug 5, 2019
    SpikeCreates likes this.
  3. Hey.

It's always nice to see more maps getting added to the server. Good job to everyone who worked and published these maps!

On the other note, it's quite sad to see Oriental Garden map go as I personally liked it despite it's issues. But it's also absolutely fantastic to see Autumn return as it brings back lot of nostalgia from the old days!

Anyways. Great map update as usual!

Posted Aug 5, 2019
    cerns, Zapix and SpikeCreates like this.
  4. Hey!

Another amazing map update! These maps look amazing, I'm so excited to try the new Dragon Escape map and Hardcore Parkour Maps! I personally love parkour so I'm so excited to try them out! All these maps look very detailed and I hope to try them all out! Good work to everyone who helped contribute to this map update.

~Cheers!
    -SpikeCreates

Posted Aug 5, 2019
    MASTS, powh and Klobby like this.
  5. Wow, they all look amazing! I'm looking forward to try all of them. Keep up with your amazing work! :)

-M3k_

Posted Aug 5, 2019
    SpikeCreates likes this.
  6. I suppose this map update is nice. But...

Posted Aug 5, 2019
    powh, Dutty and SpikeCreates like this.
  7. Wasn't that Autumn SSM map an Old map though?

Posted Aug 5, 2019
    Segwat and SpikeCreates like this.
  8. Yup, it was changed and re-added c:

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 5, 2019
    Segwat and SpikeCreates like this.
  9. Let me finish your sentence @ClassN
    the OP DMT maps are missing... >:(((((((((

Posted Aug 5, 2019
    ClassN likes this.
  10. Hey.
    Great map update! I'm looking forward to seeing how Autumn was changed and improved, and I can't wait to try out Front Yard, Luminous Cavern and Ancient Clash to see how they run!

Posted Aug 5, 2019
    Cerdax and powh like this.
  11. Hey
    Thanks so much for a great map update. It's awesome to see our builders doing their best to constantly push out new, fresh maps! Can't wait to play some of them later! Keep up the good work guys :)

Posted Aug 5, 2019
  12. Autumn SSM! YAY!

Posted Aug 5, 2019
  13. I already played the Dragon Escape map "Ancient Clash" and the map was weird.. But I loved it, it was very quick and basic but some jumps are quite difficult. I love me a challenge so nice job on the build @Cerdax I am looking forward for if there is gonna be anymore BlockHunt maps?!??? Loved this map update, nice work! :D

Also Intoxicating with the map spam acceptance is insane. I think Powh (WinnieThePowh) was last update that took the most maps but Intox wow. Nice Job on how much work you've all did.

Posted Aug 5, 2019
    Cerdax and powh like this.
  14. Great update! actually in the midst of trying to make a block hunt map with some friends. Happy to see that nano games got a large amount of new maps.

Posted Aug 5, 2019
  15. wow that luminous caverns map looks great i wonder who built it

Posted Aug 6, 2019
    MASTS and Dutty like this.
  16. Hey there,

These maps look amazing, I'll be sure to enjoy all the new nano games that were made.

I'm also going to look forward to playing the new dragon escape map by @Cerdax and we'll see if I can get a win in it...

Kind regards
    - Sakeusi

Posted Aug 6, 2019
    Cerdax likes this.
  17. Heyo.

Thanks for bringing out yet another amazing map update. I'm personally excited for the return of the Autumn SSM map, as I clearly remember it from the 2015/16 days.

Keep up the good work.

Posted Aug 7, 2019
  18. An amazing update as always. Our builders, community and staff, never cease to impress me. I loved the wide variety of maps, and everyone can appreciate more Nano Games maps. I'll leave a few of my favorites and why I like them below.

1. Imporia: Not only is the design intriguing, but the name is a wonderful touch. I can't wait to see this map in action for the Jump Rope game.
    2. Pharaoh's Excavation: A new Bridges map in and of itself is a great thing, but I love the design for it. You don't see many Bridges maps such as this, so I believe it will be a nice touch to the map rotation.
    3. Autumn: I knew this map was familiar, and I remember feeling as though it could use an update. You guys did a wonderful job at removing and fixing the map to make it a more fair and enjoyable map for the SSM community.

Posted Aug 7, 2019
  19. Killling here,

Loved to see new Nanos maps! I am also excited to see new SSM maps as well.
    Good job builders!

Posted Aug 13, 2019
  20. Bruh they just gotta do a big ol' update for SG like dam it's been forever

Posted Aug 14, 2019