• 1043 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5089 Players Online
  • 4046 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Map Update - 7/7/19

Discussion in 'Update Changelogs' started by Dutty, Jul 8, 2019.

1. Posted Jul 8, 2019,
    Last edited Jul 8, 2019
    BasicT, powh, kim_crazy and 5 others like this.
  2. Hey!
    These maps all look amazing, I can't wait to try them all out! I'm especially excited to try Carrots - Skywars is one of my favorite games!

Posted Jul 8, 2019
    xLeopard likes this.
  3. Hey there!
    As always, the build team have produced exciting maps and I'm super glad that the build team has come forward with these super interesting maps. I'm very excited to check them out in game. The build team have been doing an excellent job and I'm glad to see the build team expanding as well. I hope to see more builds in the future, keep up the amazing work.

Posted Jul 8, 2019
  4. Ayee great maps once again. I must say my absolute favourite map this update is @PyxllCreates' new Micro Battles map just because of the feeling it gives. But once again everyone did an amazing job on building all those maps!

Posted Jul 8, 2019
    Ocelotguyy and PyxllCreates like this.
  5. Once again an amazing job by the community and builders. I especially enjoy “Noxious Trench” and it’s very nice to see a few old maps make a comeback.

Posted Jul 8, 2019
    xLeopard likes this.
  6. winter breeze YES
    Hopefully it doesn’t get removed like the 4 most recently added maps...
    some new OITQ maps would be pretty cool

Posted Jul 8, 2019
  7. Nice to see a few more maps than usual this time round ;D Great job to everyone who got a map in this update!

Posted Jul 8, 2019
    powh likes this.
  8. All of the maps look AMAZING! I'm most excited to play on the new SSM map: Blizzard

Posted Jul 8, 2019
    xLeopard likes this.
  9. Hey there! The new maps look awesome! I’m especially excited for the new Nano and Dragons maps!

Great job guys!

Posted Jul 8, 2019
  10. All the new maps look awesome. Can't wait to play Carrots.

Posted Jul 8, 2019
    xLeopard likes this.
  11. I'm especially excited to try out the Dragons map: Bag End as well as the Micro Battles map: Nostalgia. Great work everyone!

Also, not sure if it's just on my end but the Map Issues Fixed link isn't working atm

Posted Jul 8, 2019
    PyxllCreates likes this.
  12. Shoutout to the homie who added Winter Breeze back, goat map.

Posted Jul 8, 2019
    PyxllCreates likes this.
  13. I love these map updates, good job build team

One thing to mention:

It's unfortunate to have "Waste land" removed, i liked that map before it was heavily updated and had a huge space blocked off, i was told that the GI team thought it was too big, but i disagree, the map's size may have been a bit bigger than others, but it was no where the size of "Shiro" (another map removed for being too big).

The map was good when it first came out, apart from having a few exploitable/camping spots, so I'd love to see it come back in a future update it it's possible.

Posted Jul 10, 2019
  14. These maps are all fantastic aesthetically and I will say the new sky wars one is definitely a new favorite. Great work!

Posted Jul 13, 2019