• 265 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1225 Players Online
  • 960 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Map Update - 5/13/19

Discussion in 'Update Changelogs' started by Dutty, May 14, 2019.

1. Posted May 14, 2019
  2. Hello, I really gotta say I love seeing my Block Hunt map Atlantis finally going live :D I started building it on the 9th of February and It took 3 Months to get live, but now we can finally play on it :)
    I really love those other maps too, just seeing the detail and the work people are putting in all the maps is just amazing :D Really big thank you xD

Also Chiss is back? Ecksdee
    ~powh

Posted May 14, 2019
    Starx280, Crazyy_Tim, Acerna and 4 others like this.
  3. look everyone its Chiss!1 Great map update ;D

Posted May 14, 2019
    powh likes this.
  4. These maps look amazing, I cannot wait to try them all!

Posted May 14, 2019
    powh likes this.
  5. Hey!

This update is amazing! It feels good to see that Chiss's map for Bridges is live again! I missed playing on this one. Also, I can't wait to try out the new Block Hunt map, the screenshot makes it look so good!

Posted May 14, 2019
    powh likes this.
  6. All new maps are looked great! Good job, Builders. I hope I will try all of them in-game asap.
    Especially, I really like 2 new maps by @powh as he put a lot of effort into them. (I'm 100% sure) :D

Posted May 14, 2019
    powh likes this.
  7. Hey there!
    Great job to all the builders who've contributed to this map update. I am in love with the new maps and how they seem to look like, I cannot wait to check them out in game. Great to see Chiss' legendary map back in play, it certainly holds a lot of memories and I can't wait to make new ones on it now. Again, great job everyone!

Posted May 14, 2019
    powh likes this.
  8. I missed playing on this one too! God it feels like yesterday since I played it. Because it was. The map has been out since 2013. It got a revamp.

Posted May 14, 2019
  9. My bad, I actually played a game on this one a few days ago! But revamping it makes it fresh again so it still brings me memories from good old days!

Posted May 14, 2019
  10. New maps, yay! I can't wait to try them!

Posted May 14, 2019
    powh likes this.
  11. This is a very exciting update for maps! We see the return of a quite controversial map, Volcanic Islands; which isn’t something I was expecting. Along with that, you can’t help but notice the wonderful new Gladiators, Red Light Green Light, Copycat, etc, for Nano Games. Truly giving Nano some love and allowing new play styles to emerge.

Something that is really intriguing is the release of Atlantis. I don’t remember the last time Block Hunt got a new map, though I may be blanking. It’s defintiely deserved one, and I’m glad to see it received it. Keep up the fantastic work, @powh, along with all others who’s maps were accepted this week.

Posted May 14, 2019
    powh likes this.
  12. Volcanic has been live since 2013, this is just a small revamp ghkfdls;a

Posted May 14, 2019
  13. I must not play enough bridges sksksk.

Posted May 15, 2019
  14. What a wonderful update!

Posted May 19, 2019 at 11:53 AM
  15. These maps look awesome!

Posted May 19, 2019 at 12:05 PM
  16. Loving the new maps! They look amazing.

Posted May 19, 2019 at 12:07 PM