• 1215 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5741 Players Online
  • 4526 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Map Update - 4/15/19

Discussion in 'Update Changelogs' started by Dutty, Apr 17, 2019.

1. Posted Apr 17, 2019
    FabianTuck and JMPhase like this.
  2. I look forward to playing on Swampland - it's always fun to try out new Skywars maps! This new update looks really good!

Posted Apr 17, 2019
    Dutty likes this.
  3. Cool update! Thanks for the hard work!

Posted Apr 17, 2019
  4. what can I say, except you're welcome

Posted Apr 17, 2019
    PyxllCreates likes this.
  5. Whats an Exorcism?????
    WE STILL NEED OP DMT AND DROPPER MAPS!!!!
    And I hate the new MB map @Tea cough joke cough

Posted Apr 17, 2019
  6. This server will get haunted by the satan because of MCCharity.
    Looking forward to play the revamped Shroomlands map!:)

Posted Apr 17, 2019
    Dutty likes this.
  7. How to block someone like @powh ??>:((
    But anyways :eyes:, maps look fantastic!! Especially tHaT mB mAP !!

:cowboy:
    This post is definitely not random <3

Posted Apr 17, 2019
  8. Ayy Shroomsville :D

Posted Apr 17, 2019
    Acerna and PyxllCreates like this.
  9. Heyoo!
    Wow, another amazing map update! I can't wait to try the new Parkour, Skywars, Bridges and Bomb Lobbers maps. Great work everyone, these maps look amazing! I can't wait to try them all!

Posted Apr 17, 2019
  10. I can't believe it! Shroomlands is back! Thank you so much!

Posted Apr 17, 2019
    JMPhase and PyxllCreates like this.
  11. Another amazing job by the build team, as well as those not on the build team that made a map; they all look super fun to play on! As a player of Nano Games myself I honestly love all the maps to come with the game. If I had to choose my favorite, it'd be Caspian Sea for Quick :)

Posted Apr 17, 2019
  12. I appreciate the support xUmbreon! The map was almost all handmade and a blast to make. I’m excited to play on it myself, and I hope everybody enjoys it!

Posted Apr 18, 2019
  13. Hey

Another amazing change-log! I can say that most of the people (if not all) have put a lot of effort in making all these maps for us! I can't wait to play on some of them such as Lilum Lake or 4 Disasters, from the screenshots, they look absolutely stunning in my opinion. Keep up the great work guys!

Posted Apr 18, 2019
  14. Loving the new maps! Its awesome to see the talent that some members of the community have, as well as their desire to be creative. Super excited to play on these maps and great job to those who built them!
    Keep up the good work!
    ~BasicT

Posted Apr 18, 2019
  15. Excuse me, but where is Good Luck for Super Spleef? I am deeply saddened.

Posted Apr 18, 2019
    pzazz likes this.
  16. Nice

Posted Apr 19, 2019
  17. slight request can there be more updates where half the maps arent NANO games? would love that. thanks.

Posted Apr 20, 2019
  18. How many "exorcism" maps did MCCharity make?! I mean, they look awesome, but 4 maps, for Nano, with all the same title? Mind-blower!

Posted Apr 20, 2019
    cerns likes this.
  19. That’s not exactly something that can be quickly changed. Everybody who makes maps does it purely for fun to benefit the community. If you have suggestions or requests for maps for different game modes, give your ideas on the Build Chat on Discord or even on here! Nano Games are the newest and have many options to build for, so obviously they are the ones most built for.
    It’s actually all one map with the various game modes scattered about the map! If you get the chance to play a game on it look around and you might be able to see the other parts.

Posted Apr 20, 2019
    Qlout likes this.
  20. Wow amn't I a fool to not realize that...thanks because now I realize how good the 5 maps will/would look.

Posted Apr 21, 2019
    cerns likes this.