• 2824 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 13903 Players Online
  • 11079 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Map Update - 4/1/20 :eyes:

Discussion in 'Update Changelogs' started by dutty, Apr 1, 2020.

1. Can't wait till we get good ol' TNT spleefon bedrock.

Posted Apr 2, 2020
  2. When I played Dragon Escape on the map Chiss, at first I literally thought I got kicked and was back in the lobby, until I saw faces of Chiss and a parkour. xD

Posted Apr 5, 2020
    BasicT likes this.
  3. It's awesome to see that over the years the maps have been updated when they have been wanted or required! Thanks for keeping up the great work!

:mineplex:

Posted Apr 5, 2020
  4. They all look like such cool and fun maps! I recently played on the "You spin me right round" in NANO games and it was so frustrating! Great work on all the maps and can't wait to see the ones to come in the future!

Posted Apr 5, 2020
  5. Excellent job everyone, I especially love How Long Can An Author List Be Without It Breaking The Servers build, the aesthetic to it really caught my eye, it's just so appealing to me you have no idea.

I challenge you builders to make a Super Paintball map. Let's give us some more maps please >:( :D :] 8*]

Posted Apr 6, 2020
  6. They look nice! Thanks builders :D

Posted Apr 7, 2020
  7. Ah yes, the greatest map to come to Nano, "You spin me right round". As hard as that map seems, it's actually really fun. Great job on the new maps guys!

Posted Apr 11, 2020