• 3017 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 14669 Players Online
  • 11652 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Map Update - 4/1/20 :eyes:

Discussion in 'Update Changelogs' started by dutty, Apr 1, 2020.

1. SWAMP SSM
    I REPEAT
    SWAMP SSM

Posted Apr 1, 2020
    Klobby, wattywatty14 and Im_Ken like this.
  2. I KNOW I WAS SCREAMING WHEN I SAW IT TOO

Posted Apr 1, 2020
  3. Whoever's idea it was for invis parkour- why do you hate the world and wish to see it burn?

Posted Apr 1, 2020
    IvanProvorov, Im_Ken and dutty like this.
  4. I think Voyage and Enclosed Library should unironically stay in the rotation

Posted Apr 1, 2020
    SpitefulNick and x3bood like this.
  5. Minimalism >>>

Posted Apr 1, 2020
    Im_Ken likes this.
  6. i’m sorry ;-;
    the earth is my friend i swear

Posted Apr 1, 2020
  7. I’m mainly eager for industrial grove! I’ve decided I’m going to get back into champions and clans. This nostalgic map will definitely make me stay :D

Posted Apr 1, 2020
  8. Yay I love new map updates! These seem really awesome, my favourites definitely being "These are Shortcuts" and "Industrial Grove". I can't wait to try all these maps out, and thanks for the invisible parkour...

Posted Apr 1, 2020,
    Last edited Apr 7, 2020
  9. This is lot of maps really good job!

Posted Apr 1, 2020
  10. Wow masterpiece map look so interesting I really want to play this map this probably make DOM better

Posted Apr 1, 2020
    Im_Ken likes this.
  11. haha once again the build team exceeds expectations

Posted Apr 1, 2020
  12. Ssm swamp best map

Posted Apr 1, 2020
    Im_Ken likes this.
  13. There are some stunning maps on there (I'd say Good Luck is my favourite). It's such a jaw-dropping and texturally complex map with loads of colour and cleary a lot of time. I mean the number of blocks they put into it is just stunning.

Seriously though there are some awesome maps and some funny maps there, I like the swamp one at the end, very nice colours with the swamp and the darker wood!​

Posted Apr 1, 2020
  14. Wow, quite possibly the best map update we've seen to date!

Posted Apr 1, 2020
  15. Wow! I haven't seen this update with gameplay and bug fixes! In fact, I almost never heard that some maps (when I was playing cake wars) was unfair for gameplay or glitched, as those problems (glitches or gameplay exploits) can ruin gameplay!

Also I liked the new maps added today!

Posted Apr 1, 2020
  16. Love the new map for Champions. Pure skill and passion for design. So pure and incredible that they simply had to name it "Masterpiece". It speaks for itself!

Posted Apr 1, 2020
    Im_Ken likes this.
  17. I think the person who made the bridges map SkindexBCL is really cool and talented

Posted Apr 1, 2020
    Im_Ken and dutty like this.
  18. Can't wait to see powh finish that blockhunt map :D It's really well done and the map design is CLEARly presented

Posted Apr 1, 2020
    Danese and dutty like this.
  19. This might be the best map update yet

Posted Apr 1, 2020
  20. 11/9 map update! That spleef map is truly a masterpiece! Such detail! Such gameplay!!

Posted Apr 2, 2020
    kim_crazy and Im_Ken like this.