• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2579 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Map Update - 2/13/20

Discussion in 'Update Changelogs' started by Dutty, Feb 13, 2020.

1. Posted Feb 13, 2020
  2. These maps look awesome :)

Posted Feb 13, 2020
    M4RK7000 likes this.
  3. first

jkjk this update is awesome. great job epic builders

Posted Feb 13, 2020
  4. Woahhh after a while I finally got some new maps :eyes:... Ngl im actually quite happy to see my Cake Wars map go live :D

Posted Feb 13, 2020
    xGetRektedx likes this.
  5. Enjoyed testing these maps and seeing the amazing work brought forth from our community and build team as well. My favorite is probably Spring Roll as in my opinion, is a pretty creative name for a map related to the theme of this type of gameplay style. Keep up the good work <3

Posted Feb 13, 2020
  6. Props to the build team for these map updates

Posted Feb 13, 2020
  7. Amazing maps! I cannot wait to play some of them to check them out. I appreciate all of the build team, and congrats for getting them done!

Posted Feb 13, 2020
  8. Already played on the new Turf Wars map and one of the new Cake Wars maps. Very nice map update from what I've seen so far. Good job builders. :sigils::bt:

Posted Feb 13, 2020
  9. Heyo!

These maps look so good! Shoutout to the build team and community for helping to build this update. Shoutout to all the map testers too who helped test these maps! I really like the new Cake Wars map as a new Cake Wars map is always great and I can't wait to play it more!

~Cheers!
    -spikecreates

Posted Feb 13, 2020
  10. Map update yaaaaaay!

I'm mostly excited for the new CW map! You don't see new CW maps that often and I really love the theme Amazon prime has as well! As usual, amazing work BT! Can't wait to see what maps are waiting for us in the next map update!

Posted Feb 13, 2020
    powh likes this.
  11. These maps look amazing! I'm super excited to play them and I can't wait to do so. I'm especially excited about the new Cake Wars Maps. Another excellent job from our build team, keep up the great work! ;)

Posted Feb 13, 2020
    powh likes this.
  12. Posted Feb 13, 2020
    Jango_55, powh and SpyNinja__ like this.
  13. Amazing maps!!! I cant wait to play them.

Posted Feb 13, 2020
  14. These maps look extraordinary! I can’t wait to play them, as it’s definitely nice to see some map changes.

Posted Feb 13, 2020
  15. I am honestly so surprised and impressed at how often these map updates are coming out! It’s so good to see new maps being pushed out onto the network for everyone to enjoy. These maps look pretty cool as well!

Posted Feb 13, 2020
  16. looks good!

Posted Feb 14, 2020
  17. Yo!
    Great maps, and I enjoy that builders are working on maps for gamemodes outside of Nano. Another note, major applause to @MASTS on all the maps recently.. it's insane with the amount of work you do with your maps and the detail you put into them.
    [​IMG]
    @powh ;^)

Posted Feb 14, 2020
  18. Wow! The new maps look amazing. Thank you to everyone that contributed towards these maps, they look great. I'm so excited to try the new bridges map :P

Posted Feb 14, 2020
  19. Yay new maps!

Testing these were really fun, especially Incendium. These maps look really nice and like something I'll definitely have fun playing on. I especially like Venice and the new bridges map too. Overall, great work guys :)

Posted Feb 14, 2020
    powh likes this.
  20. It's a new map update as I see. I'm glad to see the new maps! As usually, Builders did a great job on that and your work is really appreciated (as well as MTT's work for testing them).

What's about maps from this update: I liked Spring Roll and Amazon Prime from this update. I will definably try them in-game when will get a chance. Also, I like Salt & Pepper map for its creative name. I hope players will enjoy all these maps so far.

Sad to see that some DR and SB maps were removed. I'm so sad to see the removal of Arrow Head (DR), I have a lot of memories from like 2014-2015 I was playing on this map. Additionally, the removal of Arid Lake, Guardians Lake & Winter Guardian is sad as well because these maps were the first one for SB and there are a lot of memories about them too. This decision is definitely understandable because we go so many maps for both of these games now, and we probably should get some space for new maps.

Posted Feb 14, 2020
    powh likes this.