• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Map Update - 12/1/2018

Discussion in 'Update Changelogs' started by t3hero, Dec 1, 2018.

1. t3hero

t3hero

Posted Dec 1, 2018
    _Prof_, DanielW231, Archonix and 3 others like this.
  2. tbearawsomeman

tbearawsomeman

The map updates look great! Keep up the good work!

Posted Dec 1, 2018
    _Prof_ likes this.
  3. HeyItsAdam

HeyItsAdam

Nice to see my map report on Dusty Dune got fixed, finally that map is no longer literally unplayable /s

the fact that the death tag map isn't at the start or the end, and is just between all the nano ones just makes me makes me slightly triggered

okay apparently font sizes are broke!

Posted Dec 1, 2018
  4. SaucyStyle

SaucyStyle

just tried the new maps on NANO games and I LOVE them! My favorite is definitely the new Slime Cycles map, Hidden Courtyard!

Posted Dec 1, 2018
  5. MelonHead15

MelonHead15

Woah! Didn't get a chance to play them yet but they look really awesome.

Posted Dec 1, 2018
  6. t3hero

t3hero

It's in alphabetical order by gametype, and I don't include "nano" at the start of them.

So it went
    - Copy Cat
    - Death Tag
    - King Slime

Nope, it's limited in size so it doesn't out stretch the rest of the words and leaves room for the photo. If I leave them all the same size, the words "Nano Game" would end up longer than the actual name of the map.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 2, 2018
    Oscaros_ and HeyItsAdam like this.
  7. z609

z609

Seeing a lot of Nano Games on this list! Thank you, I believe that the new maps will bring more variety and increase the fun factor!

Posted Dec 2, 2018
  8. HeyItsAdam

HeyItsAdam

I was talking about xenforo font sizes, not the photos. Set the ‘death tag in middle am triggered’ message to be size 1, but when I posted my response, it went back to being default

Website bug I figure

Posted Dec 2, 2018
  9. Draqonite

Draqonite

Cool update!
    I have one question.When will Mineplex update to Christmas and New Year style?

Posted Dec 2, 2018
  10. 23SmallFry

23SmallFry

AYE! Can't wait to check out the maps my boi Enchantoh made!

Posted Dec 5, 2018
    Enchantoh, Oscaros_ and PeytonSam like this.
  11. Xion

Xion

Omg Death Tag? Colorido? @Enchantoh You truly are really good at building. I can't wait to explore these maps!

Posted Dec 5, 2018
    Enchantoh and _Prof_ like this.
  12. Oscaros_

Oscaros_

Really nice maps here, I especially like the Copy Cat map! I think they are very detailed and they add to the gameplay lots since the player base has recently asked for these NANO maps a lot recently too. All I would love to see is a new hardcore parkour map since this is actually important to gameplay.​

Posted Dec 5, 2018
    _Prof_ likes this.
  13. _Prof_

_Prof_

I haven't gotten my hands on NANO Games yet considering it's basically a replication on Bawk Bawk Battles which I enjoy more. Going straight to the point, despite me not being interested in NANO Games, that doesn't stop the maps from being well-built.

A map I did try is the Death Tag one, Colorido. It looks so cool! The map perfectly nails the mechanics of Death Tag.

Report a User | Report a Bug | Apply For Java Trainee | Rules| My Profile

Posted Dec 5, 2018
    Enchantoh likes this.
  14. Caameronn

Caameronn

Fantastic map update. I know I heard a lot of players really wanted some new maps on Nano Games. Seeing as there are quite a few for certain games is nice. I haven’t tried them out, but I’m sure they’re all well-built. The new Colorido map looks cool, nice work @Enchantoh. Overall, interesting map update.

To all those builders out there, I would recommend a new Dropper map. Everyone has pretty much mastered the current map. A new one would definitely bring back the difficulty to the gamemode. :)

Posted Dec 5, 2018
    Enchantoh likes this.